when they left.

SHELBYS POV (again) : (short chapter)

when Oli left because he had to it got very quiet between me and Katherine.

 I mean I was in a room with my crush of course it would be quiet! You could hear the silence in that room and it was kinda annoying.

 Katherine was on her phone and I was on my phone to sometimes looking over to see what she was doing.

It was kinda annoying on how quiet it was.

 Oli was usually the talker and we would just listen and agree.

 It was the same deal without Katherine.

 I have been a introvert my whole life. Oli had always been the extrovert. I was the quiet one , he was the loud one. Perfect duo.

 We used to have this girl in our school named I think it was Bertha as our friend... (YES WITCHCRAFT SMP FKER)

But then she had to move to this magical witch place to do duties she said. We were besties.. And Oli got along with her quite well.

I miss her.

 then katherine got a call which snapped me out of thoughts of bertha.

 the ringtone was very loud. she whispered a ''sorry'' as she ran out of the room.

i could hear muffled speaking but most of it was just whispers so i just went back to playing Minecraft.

 finally katherine came inside of the room. it looked like she was..crying before this? "sorry.. i gotta go home.." katherine said

 "oh..why?" i said. i didnt want her to leave..

"family things yknow.." she said getting her backpack and putting it on her back.

"oh.."i replied disappointed.

"bye shelby cya tommorow!" katherine said. 

"okay..bye!" i said as she closed the door. "damn it shelby!" i whisper shouted at myself. it was 7:30pm. i played minecraft until 9:30pm then went to sleep. 

307 words. i wasnt really motivated to finish this chapter cus i had no ideas so please guys gimme some ideas T-T