the day before amazing things.

Katherine pov cause we need more:

I woke up on sunday. I groaned and checked my discord for any new messages. There was a few..

Geminitay

Shubble_

Joeygraceffa

I clicked on shelbys name ignoring all of the other messages.

Shubble_
Good morning!
Or not morning-
Are you still sleep?
Probably.
I'll be playing Minecraft if you want me!
Please join when you see this
If I'm in the game
Which I probably am
I hope.
Okay!

I smiled at the group of messages.

I got on Minecraft and joined her. We also got in a discord call together.

"KATHERINE! hiii!" Shelby exclaimed. Sounding excited to see me in the game.

"hey shelby!" I said back.

We continued to play the game. Building houses and mining. Then I heard a knock at my front door.

No-one answered so I got up and went to the door.

"HELLO MY LOVE!" exclaimed joey. Someone I definitely did not want at my door.

"oh god..what do you want joey" I replied clearly annoyed.

"I wanted to see how you are doing! I haven't seen you in a long time so I wanted to give you a present as well!" He said digging in his pockets. Alot of dirt spectacles came from out of his pockets as he digged in them.

I backed up.

He finally let his hands out of his pockets to reveal some chocolate coins in his hands.

"FOR YOU! FOR BEING THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LOVING GIRLFRIEND EVER! SOON WE ARE GONNA GET MARRIED!"

Sure its nice having someone do all my errands for me but...JOEY IS A SIMP. he thinks we are dating and I keep telling him. WE.ARE.NOT.DATING.

"joey we- we aren't dating. We aren't gonna get married. How many times do I have to te-"

he kissed me. HE FUCKING KISSED ME.

I quickly pulled away from the fish tasting kiss.

"EW-OH MY-JOEY-"

"yes my love???"

"1. YOU TASTE LIKE FISH. 2. I DO NOT LIKE YOU. PLEASE LEAVE FROM MY PROPERTY" I shouted at him.

He blew a kiss at me and left.

I was still processing the events to wrap my head around that Shelby was still on the call. I quickly ran upstairs back to shelby.

"soooooooo wanna come to my house??? Just us two?" Shelby said.

Of course I wasn't gonna pass that offer.

"yeah! When?"

"Today? Or tomorrow..you choose!"

"today?"

"Sure! Come over whenever you'd like!"

"Alright! I'll get ready now! Thanks shelby"

"Your welcome!" She replied.

I left the call to get ready. I put on a black long sweater with a pink skirt under it. I also put on my black jacket over it. I styled my hair in braids then walked out of the front door like a normal person.

Shelbys pov:

As I laid on my bed waiting for Katherine I thought about what to do for valentines day because it was tomorrow.