planned.

shelbys pov: 

i woke up at 11am to katherine beside me. still sleep. this was pretty weird cause katherine ALWAYS wakes up before me. and early. and it was 11am and she was still sleep? 

i got up carefully making sure not to wake her up.  

i went downstairs and made some toast and put butter on it. 

i looked around the living room to see if gram was anywhere but she wasnt. 

"gram??" i whisper shouted. then the front door creaked open. i tip toed to the front door to see who it was and saw gram. 

"gram????" i repeated in a more questioning line. 

"oh uh-hey shub!" gram said. 

"what were you doing out?" i whisper shouted. 

"ummm...just nothin!" she replied. 

"you sure?" i questioned. 

gram looked kinda nervous. "okay okay! it wasnt just nothin!" she sat on the couch. "uh so shelby i dont know how to say this but uh..i got myself a man" 

i froze. what? "what gram?" 

"im not repeatin it" she said in a more country like accent. 

"uh-you-" i said getting cut off by katherine coming down the stairs.  

"oh katherine!" gram said walking up to her. 

i stood there. i wasnt expecting MY GRANDMOTHER to move on from my grandfathers death so quickly...? 

i told myself to let it go. shes the adult anyway! shes aloud to do her own things without some random 16 year old telling her its not right! "okay." i went upstairs with katherine. 

"you okayyy?" i asked

"uh yeah? why" she replied

"well you woke up at like.." i checked my phone. "2pm?!"

"oh uh yeah im alright dont worry" she replied. 

"okayyy! soo what are we gonna do?" i asked. 

she looked down. "wanna like..go on a proper date?" she suggested. i immediately smiled. 

"yeah!" i have been wanting to go on a proper date with her. i didnt really have the courage to ask her. but she asked me! 

katherines pov:

i looked calm but inside i was screaming. positively though. "alright! uh where should we-"

"coffee shop?" she suggested cutting me off. 

"um yeah! sure" i replied smiling. "but when?" 

"hmmmmmmmm today at like 8pm?" 

i nodded my head. i was going to go on a date. i mean , its probably not much of an accomplishment since shes literally my girlfriend. but its an accomplishment to me! 

390 words   

JEEZ 1. IM SORRY FOR SUCH THE SHORT CHAPTER- 

2. IM SORRY FOR TAKING LIKE A WEEK LONG BREAK AGAINNN- 

i promise the next chapter will be way more longer-we r getting another nature wives dateee??