famous. PART TWO!

third person pov:

"SHELBY! SHELBY! SHELB-" oli shouted going down the hallway getting cut off by sleeping shelby and a very much awake katherine. "why are you here.." oli said in a monotone voice. 

"im just staying here. why?" katherine replied. 

"um-" oli dosent like to admit it but hes preeeeetty jealous of katherine. how she got so close to shelby in like a week? how theyre already in a relationship? how katherine is 'taking shelby away' from oli? yeah no hes jealous alright. "we're late for school and i gotta get shelby up" oli said walking over to shelby.

"oh i'll wake her up" katherine said getting up and making it to shelby before oli.

oli stared at katherine with many thoughts in his head he just WANTED to get out. "k..be at the bus stop in 10.." oli said in that monotone voice again walking out of the room and to the bus stop. 

when oli left katherine shook shelby. "wake up!" 

soon enough shelby woke up. "what..." she groaned. 

"cmon we're late for school! get changed and be at the bus stop soon!" katherine said.

"oh..-alright! can you..-" shelby said getting cut off.

"oh yeah yeah i'll go-" katherine said walking out of the room. 

katherine walked out of the house to the bus stop where oli was. 

"hi" she said but got no response. 

5 minutes later shelby walked out in a dark purple jacket with green overalls under it. 

"oh hey oli" shelby said standing beside katherine. 

"hi." oli replied looking at the ground. "oh the bus is here we better get on..can i sit next to you?" oli asked but shelby and katherine were already on their way to two seats. 

"guess thats a no." oli mumbled getting on the bus and sitting in an empty seat. putting his backpack in the other one to avoid people sitting next to him. 

-------------------------------------------20 minutes later--------------------------------------------------- 

katherines pov:

when we entered school everyone was staring and i dont mean just 3 or 4 people i mean THE WHOLE SCHOOL. WAS STARING. yeah im used to it being royalty and stuff but shelby? i dont know if she is

"what are yall fucking staring at? mind your own businesses" i spoke up. 

noone even listened they kept staring. 

"cmon shelby" i mumbled holding shelbys hand and pulling her into a empty classroom. 

 "everyones staring because of me arent they." shelby said sitting on a desk. 

"no-shelby-"

"i revealed that we are dating katherine it is" she cut me off. then we heard some things fall behind us. 

"wh-" i looked behind us. there was two boys there. 

one of the boys had golden blond hair and some brown eyes. he had a white shirt on and a brown coat with a obviously fake golden star badge on it. 
the other boy had pale blue hair and blue and yellow (im assuming) heterochromia eyes. he had a white shirt on too with a multicolored jacket on. 

"i-i see yall- come out of yall hiding spots" i said. 

then the two boys rose from under a table. i examined the two boys. i saw a hickey on the golden blond haired boys neck.