oli focused chapterrrrr

hello i havent updated this in like a week-i know and i am sorry-

oli focused chapter:

(WOOOHOOOO TRANS OLI :D)

oli's pov: 

i woke up to the sound of a lawnmower and fighting. Of course it was from my siblings cause that's what they do. I put on a binder (YEAH TRANS OLI) then put on a blue hoodie and black pants , grabbed my phone and snuck out through my window. i wanted to go see how shelby was and i had to sneak out cause SOMEHOW SOMEWAY SOMEWHY my parents dosent want me hanging out with her cause shes to "tomboy-y" i dont know what the fuck they were on. 
i forgot where the evermoore was even though i have been there like 50 more times before this. i just went inside some bushes getting some leaves and branches inside of my hair. 
in the distance i saw shelby petting a big frog?

'what is that.' 

she mustve noticed i was in the bushes and looked. 

"oli??? what are you doing in the forest??" she said.

i obviously didnt want her knowing i had a bunch of leaves and sticks in my hair so i just shaked my hair out , picked up a leave from the ground , and said "i was just tryin to...uh...-GET SOME LEAVES!" 
"get some leaves?"
"what are you doing heree??"
i think it was clear i wasnt trying to get some leaves.
"well i found a huge toad! i named him biggle look!" she said leading me to the huge toad. 
"WOAH!" i exclaimed getting close to biggle.  
"wait..everyone dont move" shelby said. quite mysterious yk?
i stood still and biggle stood still to. we heard leaves crunching in the distance then we saw katherine at the gate. she stopped to pant. 
shelby ran up to her. i just stayed with biggle and continued petting him. then the next thing i knew they were gone. long gone. 

"what the-they left us!" i exclaimed to biggle. he did a loud sad croak. 
"okay i'll be right back biggle! just stay here!" i shouted going towards shelbys house. 
when i finally got there AFTER 30 MINUTES OF WALKING i ran upstairs to shelbys room. 
"SHELBY!" 
"yes oli?"
"YOU LEFT ME AND BIGGLE OUT THERE ALONE!"
"oh i guess i didnt notice?" she is terrible at lying.
"how do u not notice a huge green frog and a red clothed boy"
"i mean u r pretty short" she said trying to be funny. the only one who actually laughed was her simp. katherine. 
i looked at the both of them. "are yall like dating?" i said.
both of their faces turned red. "WHAT-NO-OLI-" shelby said being literally a tomato. 
"yeeees??? i mean yall would make a pretty good couple" i said back to the 2 tomato's infront of me. "i am so sorry about him" shelby said turning to katherine. 
"its alright i think ima head back to my house though thanks for letting me talk to you shelby" katherine said getting up from her spot. "bye!" shelby said. when katherine closed the door shelby immediately turned to me. 

"OLI! YOU SCARED HER AWAY!" shelby yelled at me. 
"oh im sorry-" i said ntoicing she was ACTUALLY angry at me. 
i opened the door and quickly ran back to my house.

543 words again im sorry for not writing this book for like a week- i havent really been motivated to write this one but ima try to write it more :)