what happened on friday.

shelbys pov:  

i woke up by the loud sound of croaks coming from the foggy evermoore. it wasnt just any sounds of frogs croaking. it was about 80x louder. it was like it  was in my house.

 i put on a random purple hoodie with some jeans and ran outside into the fog.

 i was tempted to find whatever was making that noise.

30 minutes into walking and i find a HUUUUGE FROG!

"woahhhh" i said amazed. i have never seen a frog taller than me. and im 5'4..

it looked toward me. "h-hi buddy..you arent gonna hurt me are you..?" i said getting slowly closer to it.

it croaked. it was so loud!

 i started petting it. it laid down. it was so cute!

 "i will name you..biggle!" (I JUST RANDOMLY CHOSE SOMETHING -)

the frog did a happy croak. or-i thought it was one."okay biggle it is!"

i put it inside of a pin which was big. i didnt have school today so i just sat with biggle.

 i asked it a bunch of questions to which it of course didnt respond to- but i know what breed of frog it is! its a babonscious scout frog (again ,  i just made something up)

and they are endangered right now. there is only about 30 left of its kind and its only found in mangroves just like the evermoore. i heard someone walking..and the leaves crunching...i looked in the forest beside me and i saw oli!

 "oli? what are you doing in the forest??" i exclaimed.

 he had alot of crunched up leaves and sticks inside of his blonde hair. "i was just tryin to...uh...-GET SOME LEAVES!"

 he said as he took a singular leave from out of his hair. "get some leaves?" i said back. "what are you doing here??"

oli said back. it was clear he wasnt trying to get leaves.

 "well i found a huge toad! i named him biggle! look!" i said turning towards biggles pin.

 "woah" oli said getting close to biggle. he croaked loud and happily.

 then i heard more leaves crunching in the distance. "everyone dont move" i said. biggle and oli stood in place and did not move but i still heard the leaves crunching.

its like someone was running. then i saw katherine through the entrance that i found biggle in. "oh katherine!" i said.

she stopped at the sight of me and panted. i ran up to her. oli stayed with biggle. "hey! are you okay?" i asked. 

 "yeah.." pant "i just.." pant "...needed to" pant "t-talk!" pant "with you!" pant. she was panting a lot.
 she had a black oversized hoodie with the hood on and some black jeans. she didnt usually wear black..

 i guided her to the grass next to biggles pin. "look i found a huge frog! i named him biggle" i said pointing at biggle.

she sat down. i sat down with her on the brown grass. "ooh thats cool!" katherine said back.

 "soooo what did u wanna talk about?"i asked.

"uh..i kinda wanted to have this talk in private" katherine said back.

 "oh- we could leave oli here and go to my house for a bit?" i said.

"yeah!" katherine said getting up. (rip oli tbh) oli was to distracted in doing things with biggle. we got up and ran to my house.

 I really don't think oli noticed.

 when we got in my house we walked upstairs to  my room. i sat down infront of my bed and katherine sat next to me. "so??" i said.

 "uh..-i dont know how to phrase this really but...

whats your sexuality?"

i really wasnt that sure.. "well i dont know..i mean i know im asexual yknow when udont wanna have sex?" i said back.

"yeah!" katherine said back.

i was kinda happy she didnt just scold me because of it. then we heard oli come inside of the house panting a lot.

 "SHELBY!" Oli said still panting

"yes oli?????"

 i said back carrying the  i's. "YOU LEFT ME AND BIGGLE OUT THERE ALONE!" 

"oh i guess i didnt notice?"

i am really terrible at lying. "how did u not notice a huge green frog and a red clothed boy."

he said back. "i meannn u are short"

 i said back trying to be funny. its true though (my headcannon-) oli is like almost shorter then me. and im 5'3! katherine chuckled at this. i guess i was funny! 

okay 739 words i havent been writing much cause i am grounded and i have been using my school time on my computer to write so ye sry abt that- also i have been reading alot of dsmp fanfics sooooooooo and i have like 2 more fics i have to write so hw ontop of wattpad ontop of being with my bf is hard-the next chapter will be oli focused tho-