Famous ?

KATHERINES POV :

Today I woke up at 6am so I won't be late again like yesterday. I checked discord and Shelby wasn't online so I just took a shower and got dressed.

"uncomfortable ass uniforms.." I mumbled as I put on my uniform.

I heard a knock on my door and when I went to the door since my parents were sleep.

"Hel-" I said getting cut off. "Hello m'lady!" Joey said .

"Joey what do u want" I said back

"Just to escort you to the bus of course!"

"No thanks" I said as I closed my door. I picked up my backpack that had pink flowers on it and I went to my bus stop.

I saw Shelby there already waiting . at this time it was 7:00am and the bus usually came at 7:15am. "Oh hey Katherine!" Shelby said as she noticed me coming up to her.

"Hey shelby!" I said back. We talked about random things until the bus came. And then it came.

We boarded the bus-"SHELBY!" We heard from the back of a bus from a British man.

"oh uh that's my friend , oli. Wanna sit next to him?" Shelby said.
"sure" I Said as we both walked up to him

"who's this?" Oli said

"Uhh Oli this is my friend , Katherine!" Shelby said

"So suddenly your friends with the princess bully now?" Oli said clearly annoyed.  looking angry.

"Wh-.. Oli you okay?" Shelby said back .

Oli picked up his backpack that just had a bunch of random doodles on it (hand doodled) and he walked to a different seat.
"What's up with him?" I asked.

"I..I dont know. Hes never acted like this and we have been friends since we were 8.." Shelby said back
"Oh.. Maybe he's just had a rough morning.." I said back.
"yeah..maybe.." Shelby said back.
(OLI ANGSTTTTT)

(Ima do a oli's pov then go back to katherines)

OLI'S POV :

I woke up today and did my normal routine , WHICH WAS PLAY GAMES FIRST , THEN GO TO SCHOOL. (Based)

So I woke up at 6:00am and played Tomb Of The Masks. then at 7:00am I got ready for school. I put on a light blue sweater with the words "Oliver orionsound." And that was my full name.

at 7:06am I made my way to the bus stop.

Its sad that I dont live next to shelby. BUT THAT ANNOYING PRINCESS DOES.

Anyways when the bus stop came to shelbys spot I was so excited until I saw she had brought another girl to where we usually sit..

"whos this?" I asked.

"Oh oli this is my friend Katherine!" Shelby said back.
I was sad?

I am afraid of people leaving me..and me being alone.
I thought that I was being replaced...and Shelby was my only friend at the time so if I got replaced.. We wouldnt be friends anymore and i would be alone.. (damn looking back on this story I really did make this relatable 💀💀💀)

"So now your suddenly friends with the annoying princess bully now?" I said angily

"wh-oli what?" Shelby said back confused.

I picked up my backpack that I had doodled a bunch of animals and items on and I went to another seat. I kinda started crying...
When I was 6 I had this best friend..my only friend and guess what?