mommy issues

Olis pov:

when my mom left my room after scolding me for what felt like 30 hours - I grabbed my phone that she had forgotten to take.

I went on discord and typed. I hesitated typing what I was about to type. I was going to tell Shelby I couldn't make it. But I really wanna! I really wanna make it!

We haven't hung out in a long time!

I wanna hang out with her!

I typed but didn't send it.

'hey shelby I'm so sorry I can't make it to the theater :('

I deleted what I was going to type then put down my phone.

I groaned.

I got up and made my way to my PC.  I went on Minecraft and played a couple games of bedwars until my mom entered my room again.

she took my phone away from me. Oh well! I still had my pc!

Shelbys pov:

I put my clothes for tomorrow back in my closet.

After that I sat on my bed. I got out my phone and texted katherine.

you
hey i am so so so so so so so so so SO SORRY
i didn't mean to upset u but I also didn't mean to upset oli
I am so sorry
I tried to lie and I couldn't and I really didn't wanna upset oli or you and somehow I upset you in the process so I am so so so so so so so so so so SO SORRYYYY
please please call me or text when u get the chance
please and again I'm so sorry

I basically spammed her phone. Shes probably out sleeping somewhere...on the streets...clearly cause of me...cause i tried to keep a secret...and failed miserably...

all cause of me.

I closed the messages with katherine as I heard indistinct yelling coming from downstairs.

I put my phone down and slowly opened my room door making sure not to make any noise.

"...ivy you left that girl on purpose not just some 'work thing' you left her!" My grandmother yelled.

I slowly crawled down the stairs making sure to not make noise.

"but mom I wanna be in her life!" A familiar female voice said.

I thought. I have no aunts or uncles...it was just my mom...my grandma said she died though. So who's calling my grandmother "mom" ?

"do not mom me. Ivy get out of my damned house right now."

"can I at least see her?!" The person I'm assuming ivy said.

Once I got to the end of the stairs I examined the person at the doorway.

She had dark brown hair kinda like mines with brown eyes. Like mine again.

"um hi" I said.

"oh my god...SHELBY!" the girl said running up to me and hugging me. I had no idea who this lady was.

"GET OFF OF HER IVY." Gram shouted.

I pushed her away from me.

"Shelby do u not remember me?" The girl said.

I shook my head.

"shelby...im your mother."

um cliffhanger I guesssss 511 words. kinda rushed-

I keep getting removed from the gc with my friends. so uh yeah- I wrote the last chapter at my cousins house and i didn't wanna have that long break type thing I always do before doin this chapter but I guess I did?