friend...

KATHERINES POV :

When we got to school me and gem departed ways and I went to class. I saw the girl I was staring at earlier in my math class and started looking at her.

"and katherine?" Our maths teacher , miss jay said. I pointed my head to her. "Huh?" I said back

"Are you paying attention? Y know you can't fail this semester of math this time right?" Miss jay said back

"Yes yes I know I am" I said

I dont really like maths much. I failed 5th grade math , 6th grade math , AND 7TH GRADE MATH. I had to take the end of grade test again because of it I barely got it right.

Miss jay continued talking about random math. I still didn't pay attention. I saw joey looking at me.

Creep.

I thought. but I can't say hes a creep CAUSE I HAVE LITERALLY BEEN STARING AT THE SAME GIRL ALL DAY.

I guess I kinda did have a crush..

I continued looking at the girl. The second class ended I walked up to her as she was leaving.

"Hey uh I'm katherine! I'm assuming your new?" I said standing in front of her

"Uhh yeah I'm shelby! Nice to meet u" she said back

I bowed.

"what r u doing-" shelby said looking confused.

"oh uh bowing! That's what royalty is required to do whenever I meet someone new!" I said back.

"oh well u dont have to bow to me" she said back.

"no no I insist " I insisted

"okay- " she said

The bell rung.

"what's your next class?" Shelby asked.

"History" I replied.

"Oh same! Wanna walk there?" She said

"Yeah!" I said walking with her to history class. once we got to history class we both sat down.

"this is the new student!" Our teacher mr lee said.

"shelby grace! Please come introduce yourself!" Mr lee said.
She walked up and looked kinda nervous.

"Uhm.. I am Shelby Grace.. I like drawing and animals.." She mumbled.

"uhh miss grace may u please speak up?" Mr lee said.

"Im shelby grace and I -uh -I like drawing and animals.." She repeated.

Suddenly we all heard laughing from the back of the class and of course it was joey.

joey laughed. "pftt she can't even speak up! god what a doormat!"

Suddenly the whole class laughed except for me.

"joey stop mocking her she did nothing!" I shouted throughout the class creating an echo.

She went back to her seat.

"Why princess? You like this! Remember when we shoved Elizabeth into that locker?!" joey said laughing.

"its lizzy.." The girl joey was talking about mumbled .

"Whatever! Remember those fun times, Katherine?" joey replied. Suddenly I got red.

"joey I swear if you dont shut up I will not hesitate to beat you up right here." I said looking joey in his eyes behind me.

Everyone knew I would actually do it cause even though I look like a pretty preppy princess I wasnt.

multiple laughs scattered across class.

" okay whatever for you m'lady " joey said.

"I'm not your m'lady.." I mumbled..

When class ended I was so happy cause it was lunch time!
me and Shelby ran to lunch I saw my friend gemini at a table and she waved at me. "wanna go to my friends table?" I asked.

"sure!" Shelby said back

We went to gem's table.

"Gem this is my .. Friend shelby!"

"ooh is this your cru-" gem said before I shut her mouth. I mouthed the words FRIEND to her.

"Mhmm friend" she mumbled

we talked for a while then the bell rung. My next class was english and Shelbys was English to.

We ran to our class together and we were almost late.

after that class it was dismissal so I waved goodbye and went home. When I got home I walked into a mess.

My mother and my father were fighting and throwing things on the ground and literally hurting each other..

my eyes widened as I watched them. I just ran upstairs to my room.

I had added Shelby on discord . her discord username was GreatWitchShelby and mine was K4therineee. (I just randomly thought of things) (future nicoh here, these usernames WILL change) and we played Minecraft together the whole day.

756 words in that chapter towards the end of both I was getting super unmotivated-