happy reasons.

shelbys pov:

as I heard gram and the lady arguing downstairs I admired katherine. She was on her phone of course.

I looked down.

"I AM HER MOTHER , YOU CANT KEEP ME AWAY FROM HER."

"I KNOW. I-I JUST.."

what did gram mean when she said I know...my moms dead?

gram told me that. Specifically.

Katherine looks up at me. "Minecraft?" She asked.

"um..no thanks" I mumbled.

I continued to look at her like a fucking creep.

she soon noticed this and looked at me. blinking intensely.

as I noticed what was happening I stiffended up and sighed. I took my eyes off of her but she didn't seem to take hers off of me.

"you okay?" She asked. Still looking at me. "Your usually like on your phone or something."

I was just listening to gram and the person argue. So much that I blocked all voices out and only focused on gram and the person argue.

"...I know! I know. So you just leave her when she's 1 now when she's almost SEVENTEEN. you come back? Ivy that's not how it works." Gram shouted.

My eyes widened. so...she is my mom?

did gram just lie about that?

but why?

"IT WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE. NOW JUST LET ME SEE HER. PLEASE , MOM." the person-my...mom..shouted back.

"AND WHAT GOOD PURPOSE COULD IT BE?"

"Shelby!" Katherine yelled at me and shook my shoulders.

I stopped listening to my "mom" and gram. and looked at her.

"yeah?" I asked.

"Shelby are you okay? I'm really sorry if I hurt you..." she went on and on about being sorry.

she wasn't the reason I was all gloomy today. but then again thinking of it..she did kinda hurt me. I never thought about it. But she did hurt me. alot. she called oli weird , she forced me to not hang out with oli , shes been a pretty bad girlfriend this past week...so much has happened today and the only reason I really forgave her is cause I didn't wanna make anyone mad. ((she just like me frfr))

but now that I think I should've accepted her apology.

I should've... turned her down..

but then that would make her mad.

I don't care!

but I really do..

if I make her mad she'll be sad maybe.

and I don't wanna make anyone sad.

but she made me sad.

and mad.

and...

"....im sorry I know I shouldntve been like that." She finished!

I looked at her. blank stare.

"Katherine you-youve been a really bad girlfriend this past week...you hurt me and you-...you can't just say 'sorry' and expect me to think you mean it." I admitted. "this isn't negative or positive but.."

dare I say it.

"I think we gotta take some type of break from this relationship.."

she looked at me then darted her eyes on the ground. "Oh.. I'm so-"

"please. do not apologize katherine just-please return back to your house.." I said. demanded. funny how I was demanding the actual princess things.

She picked her backpack full of things up. she got up and exited my room. and my house.

after that I felt miserable. I thought to myself.

'was that the right thing to do..?'

But was cut from my thinking when gram called me.

I sprinted down the stairs. My 'mom' was still there.

"shelby. meet ivy. your mother." gram said.

I looked at my mom harder.

She had a ripped up purple sweater with stars on the top.  she also had some ripped oversized jeans on. her hair was pretty messy.

She came up to me and immediately hugged me. I didn't know how to react so I hugged back.

my mother has been out of my life for almost 16 years.

"Oh my god youve-youve grown. you sure did grow." she replied as I felt a bit of wetness on my clothes.

"y-yeahh..." I mumbled. I started to cry. not for bad reasons though. Happy reasons! yeah! ....

happy reasons.

678 words! alright I made shelby do  the thing everyone wanted. idk where this book is going but TY FOR 3K READS , REMEMBER TO READ MY PIRATESSMP STORY , AND THERE WILL SURE BE MORE CHAPTERS.

PLEASE PPL GIMME IDEAS THOUGHHHHH!