boom.

Shelby pov:

Tw//p1lls, panic attack(?),

I and my mom sat on the couch.

"so Shelby" she took a sip of her orange juice. "You got any uh..relationships with anyone?" She asked.

I looked down to the floor. I could feel the piercing looks of my grandmother and my mother.

I opened my mouth to speak but soon closed it when I realized I didn't wanna.

"Okay, you don't have to answer." She smiled at me and put her hand on my shoulder. "How's school? I know you starting...uh.."

"11th grade." I said for her.

"oh yeah 11th grade! How's that?"

"uh, it's.. it's really good.." I glared down at the floor. 11th grade was anything but good.

Oli probably hates me.
I fell in love with a terrible girl.
I'm probably failing every test and quiz I do.

"Good good." She stared at me. I didn't know what to say to my mother who has been out of my life for like..almost 17 years...

"You got any friends?" She asked

I looked directly at her and thought.

I took a deep breath and then replied. "Uh there's this boy named Oliver..-"

She gasped. "Oh my god Shelby are y'all datin'??" She asked. I immediately got disgusted.

"no! What-no of course not." I mentally gagged.

A couple of people have mistaken me and Oli to be dating. It's so...ugh...

"Yeah" she chuckled. "sureeee"

"No seriously! I don't like him or anything we're seriously not..dating.."

"mhm"

I rolled my eyes. She started talking, and my thoughts took my brain over.

if I have a mom I have a dad... Right..?'

"hey uh-m-mom?" I cut her off. It's still a shock for me to actually be calling anyone mom...

She looked at me. "Yeah, shrub?"

No one called me that in forever...

"If I-if I have a mom..-which is you of course!- i-i must have..."

"A father?" She took the words out of my mouth.

I nodded.

"oh uh, shelbs..." She looked down. "How do I tell you this-uh-your father..."

"what about him?"

"He...not exactly the best person..." She said.

"Oh." I knew what she meant.

"yeah but-yknow-i-i'll try and find you a -"

"no, it's alright! It's not your fault" I cut her off.

The room filled with silence. I could tell my mom was very talkative, but this was the first time she was completely quiet.

"so..um.." I mumbled. "How are you?"

"good how are you?" She replied smiling. I haven't realized how much I've inherited my smile from my mom.

Just that same warm smile I guess.

"Good!" I clung on tight to my long sleeves. If my mom saw what I did to my wrists...god..she wouldn't even care if they've healed...

"That's good. How's your grandma?"

I didn't know the answer to that question actually

"uh-shes-good"

She continued smiling at me.

It made me uncomfortable. I took a deep breath in and out.

"Excuse me. Can I uh-go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"yeah! I'll talk with your gram!" She replied

I immediately got up and ran to the bathroom. My breathing got faster and faster.

My head was pounding.

I got more dizzier. As my point of view started to get more and more fuzzy , making it hard to remember things I opened the cabinet and got the head relief pills.

I quickly took them without water.

Actually..

I took 5 without water all at once.

I don't know how I did that.

I thought that wasn't humanly possible?

I guess it is?

Cause I just did it.

My heartbeat fastened and pounded more and more the second.

I began to fall to the floor.

I tried to hold on to something for support but I couldnt.

Then it all went blank.

boom.

648 WORDS! SOKSKWKW LMFAOO UH CLIFFHANGER I GUESS??? RIP SHELBY OFC. I SPEEDRAN THE END OF THIS AT 3AM SO ITS CURRENTLY 3:30AM LMFAOOOO.