did a oopsie.

(i didnt know what to name this-) 

shelbys pov: 

"shel-" before katherine could finish her sentence i ran upstairs to my room. 

'why would i let her see them?'

'why would i even do this?' 

i heard the front door open , gram saying a couple of things to katherine , and the front door closing. then a knock on my door. 

i quickly wiped my tears and answered my door.

"shelby your friend is worried about you so i told her to go back to her house. is that okay?" my grandma said softly. 

i nodded my head. 

"give me some words darling" gram said closing the door and coming inside where i was laying on my bed. 

"yes gram.." i replied trying to sound good.  

"whats wrong?" she said sitting on my bed beside me. 

"nothing"  i said getting up , covering my face , and going downstairs to eat. 

Katherines pov: 

as i approached my house i looked up and down at the big building. deciding if i would wanna go in or not. all of the pros and cons of going in was just gonna lead back to the answer yes. so i walked inside. 

"KATHERINE." my mother shouted. my grandparents and that annoying 12 year old was sat next to her. 

i sighed "what" i replied. 

she came up to me , grabbed my wrist and ran upstairs to my room with me. 

"your fucking grounded. no going out with friends-especially not that annoying witch- no going out beside for school. you fucking hear me?" 

i nodded. but as soon as she left i started packing a backpack full of things. 

'phone..phone charger...USB charger...laptop...clothes of course'  

i double checked everything. EVERYTHING. 

then i opened my window , punched open the rubber blocking thing (the part that lets in the air-) and started walking. i didnt know where i was gonna stay but i walked pretty far. 

i stopped at a large grassyland at 6pm.  

i put a thick blanket down on the ground and looked at my phone. specifically my notifications. 

no texts from shelby. so instead of HER texting me I texted HER. haha pretty dumb thing to do

you 
hi 
are u okay?
can i come back over? 

it took me a rough 10 minutes to think of that. what to say. what to do. what to think. 

she never responded. not even a "seen" 

shelbys pov: 

when gram left my room i took a nap. being awakened by my phone ringing. alot. 
"ughh...what is this.." i mumbled. i took a look at my phone and saw alot of missed calls from a certain someone. 

"oh fuck" i whispered calling katherine (back)  i was kinda scared to do so.  

when she answered i started talking before her. "HEY! uh sorry i didnt answer! what do u-or why did u call me-oh is this about the thin-g-sorry-uh-i-"

"shelby" katherine cut me off. 

"sorry.." i mumbled. 
"its alright. are you okay??? can we-talk?" 
"oh! uh yeah im alright and yeah we can talk" i replied. "where are you?" 
"well i kinda ran away from my house.." she mumbled. 
"what? why?" 
"i dont know how people actually live in homophobic fucking houses. they're hell" she replied with a more aggressive tone. 
"mhm...well just come to my house." i replied getting up and going to the bathroom. 
"alright!" she said. then hung up.

i washed my face and brushed my teeth. 1 hour later she still wasnt at my house. 

you
hey? 
you alright???
where are you??

i texted. she didnt respond. it didnt even say she was online. i was getting kinda worried. does she hate me? is she ignoring me? is sh-

then i heard a knock at my door. thinking it was katherine i ran down the steps and opened the door. but it was someone else. 

a boy with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes was there. that boy that went up to katherine on my first day. the same kid that (kinda) bullied me on my first day. Joey Graceffa. 

"wh-" before i could say anything he came inside of my house and pushed me to the ground. "what the fuck?!" i shouted. 

he started punching me alot. for no reason? thats what i thought atleast. when he was done he whispered something i thought i would never hear from a person. 

"dont think your katherines love. she loves me. i love her. she hates you. shes mine! all mine!" he shouted then kicked me. 

"OW-WHAT?" i shouted. 
"want me to repeat it? witch?" 
"uh...im pretty sure she dosent like you. shes told me she dosent like you. and she has told you. god im surprised she hasnt gotten a restraining order..." i said mumbling the last part. 

"LIES! ALL LIES! STOP TELLING LIES!" he said and punched me again. 

"ITS NOT LIES! JUST ASK HER! SHE DOSENT LIKE YOU JOEY! SHE LIKES ME-" aaaand i said it. i just HAD TO spill a secret. 

"oh? what did you say little witch?" joey replied. 

there wasnt really a use of just lying. plus he wouldnt tell anyone!...right?

"she.likes.me. we are-a couple." i repeated. no guilt or anything. 

"say it again" joey said pulling something from behind his back. 

"why?" i asked.

"uh im deaf in one ear so i cant hear that well. say it again witch." joey replied. 

"we.are.a.couple. she likes me. she dosent like you. she likes me." i repeated with a smile on my face. so fucking dumb-

"HAH! NOW IM GONNA SHOW THIS TO THE WHOLE SCHOOL!" joey shouted pulling his  phone from behind his back. 

"you-you didnt actually record that. JOEY!" i shouted getting up and trying to get hs phone. "DELETE THAT!" 

"HELL NO" he said running out of my house. "BYE WITCH!" 

i sighed. keeping secrets isnt really my cup of tea. im bad at it. then i heard another knock on my door. 

"joey dele-oh hey katheriiineeee..." i said. i thought it was gonna be joey again but it clearly wasnt. 

"shelby we need to talk" 

"yeah we dooooo..." 

to be continued. 

995 WORDS! OH MY GOD I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT WRITING GUYS- i said it was gonna be out yesterday but i couldnt do it yesterday- + my tablet got taken away for writing this story so chapters r gonna come out a bit more slower- + MY MOTIVATION IS SHIT- and i rly just wanna kill ms-anyways HAPPY PRIDE MONTH PPL!