28

"Friends house"

It was 8am in the morning and Yongsoo was walking to Sungho and Junhyung's room. He had something important to talk about to them. But before that, he had to get Kyubin and Taeyeob to the room.

"What do you wanna tell us?" Taeyeob yawned, still tired from being woken up so early.

"So, I got a job offer in America. And I still don't know if I want to take it because I wanna follow my dreams but I don't want to leave you guys!" Yongsoo stated clearly sad about either leaving them or leaving his dreams.

"What job is it?" Junhyung asked.

"Look, I didn't tell you guys this but I'm an underground rapper and I also am an artist," Yongsoo said.

"No forking way," Kyubin's jaw dropped open,"Is that why you're so good at rapping?"

"I'm so shocked right now," Sungho said.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys before," Yongsoo apologized, like ten times.

"It's fine. We all want you to persue your dreams so you should take it. Plus, you can still call us and talk to us through the phone. It would also be better if you don't have to see Jisung and Wookjin doing their couple stuff," Junhyung explained.

"What about the time difference?" Yongsoo questioned, looking like he was about to cry about the mention of his two first loves and the fact he was leaving his friends behind.

"Look Yongsoo, I know you want to persue your rapping career, and that's perfectly fine. Take it. Don't just deny it because you want to leave us. Follow your dreams," Taeyeob gave a wise statement that literally no one thought would come out of his mouth.

"I swear I'll visit all of you every year or more," Yongsoo said with his tears bursting from his eyes while all of them hugged them.

"We'll always support you! We'll be your biggest fans!" Sungho encouraged the crying boy.

"I'll literally give all of you free tickets," Yongsoo stated, still hugging the other four.

"When's the flight? Does it say?" Kyubin asked.

"Not sure. They said if I accept then I'll start in like a week I think?" Yongsoo said trying to recall the email,"I'm so happy I got enough money from both of the careers to actually buy a ticket."

"We're gonna save up everything to come visit you. We're literally gonna be the biggest fans ever!" Junhyung exclaimed.

"Not sure if this is a good time but how are we gonna tell Jisung and Wookjin?" Taeyeob asked making all of them look at him.

"Let's just not tell them until the actual flight. I got this feeling it will make things worse for Yongsoo and the both of them," Sungho explained.

"I think that's a great idea! Should we celebrate?" Yongsoo had an idea pop into his mind,"Karaoke later?"

"Obviously! Should we invite Jisung and Wookjin?" Kyubin questioned.

"Yes, let's just not tell them about this celebration and tell them it's for fun," Yongsoo stated.

"I feel like we do karaoke at least everyday or every other day," Junhyung mentioned.

"Now that I think about it," Taeyeob had a hand to his chin, thinking hard,"We do!"

"You just revealed all your chin fat," Yongsoo said literally out of no where.

"Are you calling me fat?" Taeyeob looked insulted, like very insulted.

"No! That's not what I was trying to say!" Yongsoo said as the others were laughing and Taeyeob still decided to pout.

~
5pm
"Friends"

Hot gay: Y'all ready for karaoke?

Yongsue: Yes
It's like our favorite group activity

Junjii: It's not like we do it like everyday

Hot gay: Shut up
Hurry up and get in the car

Yoojungg: Y'all take too long

Love 😘: Not my fault Wookjin wanted to match and now I have to change

Sixty-NINE: Shut up

~
"Karaoke place"

"I swear they've made this place fancier because we spend our money here too much," Sungho said as he stepped into the karaoke room they rented.

"At this point let's just own this room,"Jisung stated.

"I'll go get beer hold on!" Junhyung ran out of the room.

"He lives for beer," Yongsoo mentioned,"Like I'm not even kidding."

"I think we all know that," Wookjin said sitting down.

"Anyways, who's singing first?" Taeyeob asked.

"Me," Yongsoo typed the code for Gangnam Style, his go-to song for karaoke.

~

Junhyung walked into the karaoke room with the beer to see his friends dancing and singing to Gangnam Style and then he quickly put the beer down and sang with them.

"OPPA GANGNAM STYLE," they all shouted.

It was clear that they all loved karaoke. They do it for everything, and even just for fun. They all had at least one song they would always sing. They honestly forgot about the fact that Yongsoo was leaving, besides Wookjin and Jisung. The others wanted to spend their last few days with Yongsoo as best as they could while Wookjin and Jisung didn't even know about him leaving. The idea of telling them or not was always in Yongsoo's mind.