43

2 months later

Yongsoo was tired of living in America. Yes, he loved the place but he missed his friends. He missed hanging out with them everyday. He missed karaoke nights. He missed everything. So guess what he decided to do? Yongsoo decided to go back to Korea and live there. He's gonna sign a contract with a new agency and figure something out. He already had a bunch of fans in America and everywhere else so why not go back to Korea.

Yongsoo was keeping this a secret from his friends. He was gonna travel back late when they're usually asleep and hope they don't see articles of him leaving is agency or something.

He was the most excited he could be in this moment when he finally reached Korea, and was even more excited when he reached the door of his old home.

Yongsoo knocked 3 times. No answer. He thought he wasn't knocking loud enough so what he decided to do was what he did last time, bang on the door and spam the door bell to scare the fuck out of his friends.

~
"Friends household"

"Ok cause who the fuck is banging on the damn door?" Wookjin asked, scared because he could die from a robber or something.

"Same knocking from Yongsoo. Pretty sure Yongsoo would tell us if he's here though," Junhyung stated.

"Fuck it. Kyubin come with me and you guys can stay here for backup," Jisung and Kyubin walked over to the door.

"3,2,1,"Kyubin turned the doornob and it revealed Yongsoo standing there, laughing again right when he saw Kyubin and Jisung.

"YONGSOOOOOOOO," Jisung shouted out and hugged the him. That sent all the others running over.

"Guys I just realized there's a peephole," Sungho said.

"I did we all did. Haven't you and Wookjin been living here for like 4 years?" Taeyeob mentioned.

"Shut up"

"Anyway, YONGSOO MY LOVEEE," Wookjin ran and showered Yongsoo with kisses.

"Ok first of all hi. Second of all, I'm moving back to Korea," Yongsoo stated which made everyone's jaw drop for some reason.

"WAIT WHAT REALLY?!" Junhyung yelled.

"That explains the 5 suitcases," Kyubin mentioned.

"I'm surprised you guys didn't see the articles. Anyway, I'm gonna sign with a new company and see what happens," Yonsoo explained which made everyone cheer.

"Jisung should go with you," Taeyeob suggested.

"What! No. I'm not that talented," Jisung denied.

"Yes you are! You can literally do a perfect highnote. Go wherever Yongsoo's going!" Wookjin tried to persuade his boyfriend.

"Ok fine"

"Wait so since Yongsoo's moving back, are you guys all together now?" Sungho asked.

"I think so?" Yongsoo replied.

"Ok guys we need to celebrate," Jisung stated.

"Let's do the usual," Taeyeob said.

"What's the usual?" Kyubin questioned.

"Karaoke and Taeyeob's cafe. But instead of Taeyeob's cafe today, we're raiding the store Junhyung, Sungho, and Wookjin work at," Yongsoo smiled.

"Oh my god," Junhyung fake cried.

"Oh my oh my god," Taeyeob sang.

~

"Guys we need to get hello kitty marshmallows," Kyubin grabbed one bag of every single flavor there was.

"At least the store's getting money," Sungho sighed.

"Y'all need to go back to work," Yongsoo said.

Then all the sudden, fangirls came over and came around Jisung and Yongsoo.

"Ok yeah I'm going back to work now," Wookjin ran away to the counter.

"We need to get the fuck out of here," Taeyeob backed up.

~

"Guys that was not fun," Yongsoo cried.

"No fucking shit bro. Anyway, let's do karaoke at home because I don't wanna see fangirls again," Jisung said.

"At least I got my marshmallows," Kyubin ate a strawberry filled one.

"Give me one!" Taeyeob snatched one from the bag.

"Why you ask when you took one anyway?" Jisung questioned.

"Shut up"

~

"Falling in love, falling in love love love"

"Jisung gonna be so famous I swear," Wookjin fake cried because of how good Jisung sings.

A/N: I had to add Yongsoo back y'all. Anyway, Jisung was singing bloom because it's literally stuck in my head, specifically the falling in love part. Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter! I'm also thinking of posting a new story soon so stay tuned!!