112- Taeyeob's customer service!! (1)

(basically the things Taeyeob has to experience at work)

6:55am

It was 5 minutes before opening time and there was already someone banging on the door which Taeyeob responded by putting 5 fingers up. Then the guy yelled "fuck you!" to him but he didn't give a shit. this happened every single day in the morning.

~
7:00am

Now it was time to open, which meant the morning rush. Actually, it was mainly only 5 people because god knows this place is hella slow. If Taeyeob was lucky (not really) it would be more than 5 people.

"Hi! What can I get you?" Taeyeob asked.

"Can I get a pumpkin spice latte?"

"Um we actually don't sell that here,"Taeyeob fake smiled, knowing that this was gonna go horribly.

"Aren't you a coffee shop?"The lady questioned.

"Yes, but we don't sell that here! Starbucks does though," Taeyeob tried to stay as calm as possible because no one got time for this at 7am.

"Well can you at least try to make it?"

"Ma'am, like I said, we don't sell that here. You would have to go to starbucks for it. Now you can either get something else or leave because there are other people behind you," Taeyeob at this point was about to burst.

"Ugh whatever," the lady rolled her eyes,"I'm going to starbucks then!" then she left the shop.

"rude," Taeyeob mumbled under his breath then put on his nice persona again for the next customer,"Hi! What can I get you?"

"Can I just get two lattes?"

"Of course! That'll be 10,000 won," Taeyeob grinned and then took the money.

The lady moved away and then the next customer came up.

"Hi can I have the hamburger meal?"

"Sir, we don't sell burgers at this hour. we start selling them at 10:30"

"What do you mean you don't sell burgers!! It's on your menu!!" the random guy yelled.

"Sir, like I said, we don't sell burgers at this hour. We don't start selling them until 10:30 so you can either find something else or leave.

"I want a burger!!"

"You know what," Taeyeob paused for a second,"Fine. I'll get you a burger. 10,000 won."

The guy paid for his burger and then came the next customer, which happened to be Minnie.

"Oh my fucking god Minnie is that you???" Taeyeob asked, jokingly.

"Oh my fucking god it is!!" Minnie replied,"I would hug you but like I'm tired."

"Girl ok.. anyway thanks for doing my hair!! I'm literally obsessed and my boyfriend actually freaked out"

"You're welcome!! Anyway get me an americano i don't wanna keep the line waiting," Minnie said.

"Alright. I won't charge you," Taeyeob put the order in,"I'll talk to you later!!"

"Talk to you later!!"

"Hi!! What can I get for you??" Taeyeob asked the next customer enthusiastically, because honestly Minnie coming in made his day.

"I want you," the lady said.

"pardon?" Taeyeob replied because it was either him being stupid as hell or he actually has the best hearing in the whole fucking world.