61

"Friends"

Love 😘: Anyone up for karaoke?

Yongsue: What kinda question is that

Hot gay: Obviously

Yoojungg: I'm so down

Sixty-NINE: Yess

Sunghoe: Sure

Junjii: Yes
Actually nvm

Hot gay: Junhyung
You're gonna go anyway

Sunghoe: I don't wanna see his face

Junjii: I don't wanna see Sungho's ugly ass face

Sunghoe: Excuse me?

Yoojungg: Y'all need to stfu and deal with it

Yongsue: Just don't interact with eachother
It's that simple 🙄

Sixty-NINE: So true

Love 😘: Are we going or are we not?

Hot gay: Pick up Junhyung too

Sixty-NINE: Where does he even live now?

Junjii: Sungho knows

Sunghoe: I ain't gonna tell y'all

Junjii: My parents house
**********

Love 😘: K we're coming

Sixty-NINE: Cumming*

Yongsue: Wookjin if you don't shut your ass up

Sixty-NINE: What are you gonna do?
Shut it up for me?

Yongsue: That's exactly what I'm gonna do
Matter fact I'll shut your ass up with my d-

Hot gay: OK OK THAT'S ENOUGH
WE DON'T GOT TIME FOR THIS
GET IN THE CAR

~

Junhyung didn't know if actually giving out his new address was a good idea or not. Because for one, he had to face his ex. But at the same time, he thought that maybe they'll be able to get back together. But that was probably unlikely because his ex has a new boyfriend. At least he'll see his friends.

~

The car was split up like this. Kyubin driving, again, Taeyeob in the passenger seat, the threesome, aka Wookjin, Jisung, and Yongsoo, in the middle seats, and Sungho in the back. But, Sungho was stupid and forgot Junhyung was even coming so he was forced to sit next to Junhyung.

"I hate you all," Sungho complained.

"Not my fault you didn't realize you had to sit next to Junhyung. And we're like sitting next to the people we're dating so like that's a you problem," Wookjin said.

"Should've made Junhyung drive to the place"

"Dude scoot all the way to the edge. I wanna stay as far away from you as possible," Junhyung scooted as far as he can.

"Damn you two! Calm down. Deal with each other for once. It's that simple," Taeyeob rolled his eyes.

"Try breaking up with your boyfriend over an argument," Junhyung responded.

"The break up was literally your fault my guy. And you said you were planning to break up with me so I don't get what the point was for lying," Sungho argued.

"Why were you planning to break up with Sungho anyway?" Jisung asked.

Now that he thought about it, he didn't know why he was planning to break up with Sungho. Maybe they were distancing apart. Maybe they were too busy. Maybe he just had the urge. Junhyung still doesn't know.

Before Junhyung could answer "I don't fucking know," Kyubin announced that they were at the karaoke place and then they all got out of the car.

"I should've trapped you inside," Junhyung closed the car door.

"Ok ok guys let's behave now," Yongsoo grinned, trying to make the mood brighter.

The group walked into the karaoke place. They paid and went to their room. Junhyung, being the beer lover he is, ran to go get beer. And that's when all hell broke loose.

~

"THE LITTLE PRINCE TOLD ME"

"I HOPE YOU FAIL," Junhyung shouted while Sungho was singing.

"IF YOU TOO DON'T STOP FIGHTING I'M KICKING YOU OUT OF THIS ROOM, WHICH I PAID FOR!" Jisung scolded.

~

"BABY WILL BE MINE"

"I HOPE YOU GET ZERO!!" Sungho yelled.

"BITCH FIGHT ME"

"This is worse than Jisung and Taeyeob fighting," Kyubin sighed.

"It just keeps going and going," Wookjin fake cried.

~

"OPPA GANGNAM STYLE"

The group were singing their usual song, Gangnam Style. The song they always sing. This time, Sungho wasn't dancing like he usually does. He was having fun, but it wasn't the same. He wasn't in a joyful mood at all, but he was still having so much fun.

"Sungho, how much beer did you drink?" Taeyeob asked.

"I don't fucking know dude," Sungho replied.

"How much did you drink Junhyung?" Jisung questioned.

"I don't know"

"These bitches drank all the beer!" Yongsoo complained.

"Guys let's take these two home," Kyubin said.

"Great idea"

They ended up carrying Junhyung and Sungho on their backs because they were drunk as fuck. For Junhyung, they literally had to bang on the door because Junhyung forgot his keys which also meant they woke up his parents. For Sungho however, they didn't know if they wanted to 1: drop him on the floor, 2:drop him on the couch, or 3:try to go through his shithole of a room and drop him on his bed. They ended up doing option 1, which made Sungho get hella mad at them despite having a hangover.

A/N: I have a project do in like 5 days and like it's so much work I don't know why I started so late. Anyway, I apologize if updates are slow. Thanks for reading!