77

It was the night. The night Kyubin and Taeyeob were finally getting married. Everyone was excited for them, especially Taeyeob and Kyubin themselves.

The crowd was very crowded (if that makes any sense) Kyubin and Taeyeob were sure they didn't invite a lot of people. Maybe some of Jisung and Yongsoo's fans broke in, but probably not.

Yongsoo and Wookjin were looking for Jisung. They couldn't last a day without him. They've already talked to the almost married couple so why not find their boyfriend? Thing is, they didn't know where the fuck he was. They knew that Sungho and Junhyung were making out in the bathroom and that Taeyeob and Kyubin were talking to other guests, but they didn't know where Jisung was. So they decided to check the most reasonable spot Jisung would be at, the food spot. And there he was.

"Jisung!!!"Wookjin ran to his boyfriend and gave him a big hug. Even though Jisung was faced the opposite direction, both Yongsoo and Wookjin could recognise him. Even from a mile away,"We missed you," Wookjin gave the blue haired boy a kiss on the cheek.

"I missed you too," Jisung kissed Wookjin back, this time on the lips. He tasted like rice, which was the food he was stealing. They probably weren't supposed to eat the food yet but Jisung didn't give two fucks,"Where's Yongsoo?"

"Surprise!!!" Yongsoo jumped from behind and hugged him.

"Yongsoo! Don't do that I'm about to drop my food!!" Jisung shouted, clearly upset because food was very important.

"Yeah you're one spoon of rice that has one drop of soy sauce that you're not supposed to eat yet," Yongsoo mentioned then rolled his eyes,"Anyway, I'm sorry. I'm just really excited to see you. And Wookjin did that to you and you didn't say shit!!"

"Yeah because I didn't have my food yet! It's ok though," Jisung gave Yongsoo a kiss on the cheek,"Sorry for yelling."

"I'm telling the lovebirds, also known as the about to be married couple, that you're taking food," Wookjin lied, sorta. He was debating on telling them for fun, but honestly he didn't care.

"Please don't! I'll give you a blowjob!" Jisung pleaded.

"Woah what?!" Junhyung said, walking by with Sungho. They didn't even try to hide the fact that they were making out.

"Um you didn't hear shit,"Jisung let out a little laugh, pretending he didn't say anything.

"Bro you two were making out in the bathroom sooo," Yongsoo exposed the two.

"Ok but that's not all we were doing," Sungho turned to look at Junhyung and smirked, earning faces of disgust from the other three.

"I'm suddenly not hungry anymore," Jisung put his plate down.

"How about that blowjob?" Wookjin grinned,"Yongsoo join us too," the three started walking to the bathroom.

"And they make fun of us," Junhyung rolled his eyes,"Anyway, let's go find the married couple. We kinda forgot to talk to them before making out."

"Yeah, let's go," Sungho took Junhyung's hand in his and they started walking around, trying to find Kyubin and Taeyeob.

~

Kyubin and Taeyeob were talking to other guests that attended the party. They invited their friends, coworkers, friend's parents, etc. Just a lot of people in general, but they thought they really didn't invite a lot of people. They did not expect so many people coming to their wedding. Maybe people brought an extra to some with them?

Right now, Kyubin and Taeyeob were talking to Junhyung's parents. They invited their whole friend group's parents without them knowing. It would be funny to see their faces when-