116- Yoojung and Kyubin's Date

"Friends"

Sunghoe: Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm getting married 😍😍😍

Sixty-NINE: bitch you didn't even propose
fuck u talking about

Junjii: no
obviously he proposed while singing love is an open door 🙄

Sixty-NINE: Stupid that doesn't count

Hot gay: Ok but r u actually getting married

Sunghoe: no
not yet 😍

Yongsue:you're never getting married

Junjii: how dare u!!!!
just like how Wookjin and Jisung will never marry u

Love 😘: Who said we won't??????

Yoojungg: literally everyone

Hot gay: Anyway me and Taeyeob r going on a date
Bye

Yoojungg: Fuck all y'all 😘😘😘

Sunghoe: kys (don't)

~

Kyubin was (not so) peacefully doing some work stuff about some new products that were launching at the company he works at. Something about "new kimchi product" and "new spicy ramen." He didn't know shit about these new products yet he was still doing the work. He was just typing random stuff out about the products that maybe it would have?? Maybe he would get in trouble but honestly he didn't give a shit because he's already sleep deprived as hell and basically half dead, quarter zombie, and quarter alive at this point.

"Kyubinnn!!" Taeyeob yelled while running up to Kyubin to go hug him.

Taeyeob is basically the only thing that's keeping him alive, if you don't count all his friends. Taeyeob's cheerfulness is keeping him awake.

"Hi Taeyeob. Please for the love of god let go I'm about to suffocate and die," Kyubin said.

"Ok ok I'm sorry. Are you ready?"

"Yeah. Let's go,"Kyubin shut down his computer and smiled.

They walked out of the room to go downstairs to their car until they saw Sungho and Junhyung being all lovey lovey lovey dovey dovey dovey and legit almost threw up.

"Guys your room is two feet away please go in there," Taeyeob faked throwing up.

"No,"Junhyung replied. They they started kissing and that's when they really started running.

Once they got downstairs, they saw Wookjin on the couch no one goes on besides Junhyung and Sungho to fuck. He was scrolling on his phone doing who knows what.

"Where are you two going?" Wookjin asked.

"On our date duh," Kyubin responded.

"Oh yeahhh"

"You do know no one goes on that couch besides Sungho and Junhyung to fuck right?" Taeyeob mentioned and Wookjin immediately sprang up.

"Oh hell nah I'm taking a shower now what the fuck," Wookjin ran upstairs and then immediately ran back down,"Ok nevermind I'm showering down here!"

"There's a shower down here?" Taeyeob questioned.

"Yeah. You didn't know?" Kyubin answered.

"No..."

"Everyone else but you knows for some reason. No one really goes in there though," Wookjin explained.

"Yeah except for fucking in there,"Kyubin said.