90

"Friends household"

"You forgot my chocolate cake!!" Kyubin yelled at Taeyeob.

"I'm sorry! It's not my fault your a fatass!!" Taeyeob shouted back.

"What did you just call me?" Kyubin was about to slap Taeyeob(not like he doesn't everyday while having you know) until Wookjin barged in.

"Can you two shut up? What are you even fighting about?" Wookjin asked.

"He forgot my chocolate cake and called me a fatass!!" Kyubin pointed at Taeyeob.

"Not my fault!" Taeyeob tried to defend himself.

Wookjin sighed,"Alright, clearly we need to have a talk. Follow me to the couch."

The three went to the couch. Kyubin and Taeyeob sat down while Wookjin was standing up.

"Alright so how did you forgot his chocolate cake?" Wookjin interrogated.

"I just forgot. It didn't come to my mind," Taeyeob answered.

"Ok..." Wookjin turned over to Kyubin,"Why did you want Taeyeob's amazing spectacular chocolate cake?"

"Because it's fucking delicious! It's so moist and Taeyeob made it," Kyubin explained.

"It's actually boxed cake mix and half the time I almost burn it but I guess you can say I make it. The frosting I do make," Taeyeob exposed.

"Guess I have to tell Jisung to give y'all a recipe. And you need to tell us the frosting recipe," Wookjin said.

"Hell no! That shit is top secret"

"Ok whatever," Wookjin rolled his eyes,"Anyways, why did you call Kyubin a fatass?"

"Because he is! He always be wanting hello kitty marshmallows or chocolate cake!" Taeyeob yelled.

"They're delicious! And I am not a fatass!" Kyubin shouted.

"Guys shut up! I'm giving you free couples therapy!" Wookjin seperated the two a few inches.

"We do not need therapy!" the couple said in sync.

"Yes you do!"

"Ok you know what? Let's divorce" Kyubin dropped the biggest bomb and the other two froze in shock.

"No you're not! You're not divorcing!" Wookjin screamed at the couple then proceeded to explain to them an essay,"You two are like the only couple in this household that never fights and never has any problems! Sungho and Junhyung broke up because of an argument and now they're somehow back together, Yongsoo left me and Jisung for his rapping career, and Jisung left me and Yongsoo because he got moved to another agency. You two are married for god's sake!!! And right now you're looking at eachother like you both want to rip eachother's clothes off! So therefore, you two are not divorcing and I can tell y'all want to make out right now!"

"Jesus fucking christ I just got a lecture from the maknae of this friend group," Kyubin gasped,"You're right through, I do wanna rip his clothes off right now."

And then Taeyeob went closer to Kyubin and then they started making out.

"Looks like my job is done," Wookjin smiled.

The couple stopped making out of a second,"You should be a therapist for like couple's therapy, or just therapy in general," Taeyeob stated.

"I am not doing that!" Wookjin replied.

"Honestly that would be a great job for you. You taught Sungho that his boyfriend was a huge asshole and you helped us solve our chocolate cake problem," Kyubin said.

"Ok maybe," Wookjin agreed, not sure if he was actually gonna do it,"Alright nice talk," then Wookjin walked away.

A/N: Realized Kyubin and Taeyeob's relationship had like zero problems so wrote this. Now I have zero ideas!!!