55

He dyed his hair because he wanted to get over him.

He wanted to change from his old self.

So, he dyed his hair. He wanted to leave his past, maybe just start a whole other life,which he's not gonna do because that's stupid.

Junhyung immediately regretted breaking up with Sungho. He thought,"I really just broke up with the love of my life because of a stupid argument." If only he just told him where he was the night before and not be a pussy about what was gonna happen. Would anything change?

He'd let his emotions take over during the argument. Sadness, anger, betrayal. He felt betrayed even though he was the one in the wrong. All they needed was communication.

Maybe he shouldn't have gone out to the bar that night. Maybe he should've told Sungho where he was. Maybe he shouldn't have lied about going to work. Maybe he wouldn't be like this right now, but here he is.

~

When Junhyung went to go get something from his old house, he didn't expect to meet his ex's new boyfriend. He just wanted to get a photo of him and Sungho together, for the memories they had together. And when he met the guy, he got major red flags. Why the fuck was he dating this guy? And when he ran away, he ran because he was terrified but he also wanted to avoid this mess as much as he could. When the guy addressed himself as "Sungho's boyfriend," he couldn't help but be heartbroken, even though it was all his fault.