99- Junhyung's proposal planning (2)

For Junhyung's spectacular and amazing proposal, he obviously had to get disguises. And turns out Kyubin was right, he was going to party city to get all the stuff.

Junhyung decided it would be a great idea to get a neon pink wig for Taeyeob. He figured long hair would fit him. Then he got some sunglasses for the wig and figured Taeyeob could just find some random clothes in his closet. And then he realized that might not go well so he just found a bright pink dress with sparkles.

Junhyung also decided that it would be a great idea to get Kyubin a brown short wig and a top hat. And to make it even better, he added a fake mustache. He knew Kyubin had a bunch of suits so he would be find.

For Jisung, he decided to get a gray wig to make him look like some old man. He even got a cane to match with it. He also got some fake glases to make it even more aesthetic.

For Wookjin, he got another gray wig and got some weird ass hat to go with it. He also got old man clothes because he knew Wookjin didn't have any.

And last but not least, for Yongsoo he got a black haired wig that was like kinda short. Then he decided to get some glasses because why not. And then he decided Yongsoo should wear a tux to complete his amazing look.

~

When he got home, he showed everyone their assigned outfit and they changed into them. Sungho was working so he didn't know any of this was happening.

"What the fuck is this shit! Why am I wearing a pink tutu with some weird ass wig?" Taeyeob complained.

"Why not? We gotta make it took convincing. Also theres some ballerina shoes in there," Junhyung said.

"The hell? Why the frackity flip would I wear ballerina shoes there?" Taeyeob questioned because he was very confused on how Junhyung got this logic,"I'll just find some boots or something."

"Told ya he was going to party city," Kyubin said.

"I'm a little concerned because why the fuck are me and Wookjin old men?" Jisung asked.

"Gay old men. Gotta make it as gay as possible, one straight couple as an exception," Junhyung took out some more clothes out the bag,"This is yours Yongsoo."

"So I'm just a normal man with a suit? Makes sense I guess"

"So basically Wookjin and Jisung are the parents and like Taeyeob or Kyubin can be their daughter or son and then Yongsoo is the other son"

"How the hell did you make this up,"Wookjin made a confused face.

"No clue. Just try on the stuff," Junhyung sighed.

"Isn't this incest because why am I dating my fake parents?" Yongsoo said.

"You're not in this universe. Also the kids are adopted cause how the fuck are they gonna get pregnant. Ok go change"

~

"This dress hella itchy. And I can barely even see through these sunglasses," Taeyeob wobbled around trying to find someone to hold onto because those sunglasses suck.

"Ok why did you have to make me wear a tophat? I feel like it's gonna fall off any moment now," Kyubin held onto his hat and Taeyeob at the same time.

"You guys look great I have no clue what your on about," Junhyung laughed.

"Did you just use this as an excuse to make us look like the weirdest shits you've ever seen?" Wookjin crossed his arms.

"Maybe, maybe not," at this point Junhyung couldn't stop laughing because they look so ridiculous.

"An old man kinda suits me," Jisung flattered himself.

"I think I'm the most normal looking one here," Yongsoo said,"He must've given mercy on me or something."

"I picked out the best outfits ever. Y'all are just haters," Junhyung rolled his eyes,"I paided for all that so you better like it. Anyways, you can put it away and go save it. Bye!"

"Ain't no way this bitch gave us whatever the frick this shit is and left us.." Taeyeob complained.

A/N: Had to make this chaotic somehow. Thanks for reading!!