89

"Friends"

Junjii: Who wants ice cream?

Sunghoe: Me
Yk what I like
Right...

Junjii: Obviously
😘

Sixty-NINE: Ew
Anyway
Get me one
The chocolate one

Love 😘: So jealous rn

Junjii: Uhhh
So like
There's no more chocolate

Sixty-NINE: Then don't get me anything

Junjii: Picky ass mf

Sixty-NINE: Fuck you

Hot gay: He already got Sungho doing that for him
Get me whatever

Yongsue: Get me anything too
But I'm not home rn
So just leave it in the freezer or smth

Yoojungg: Give me
Uh
Anything
Ig

Junjii: K

~

"Here's your god damn ice creams," Junhyung slammed them on the table, except his, Sungho's, and Yongsoo's because Yongsoo's is going in the freezer and because Sungho is his bf.

"Damn rude," Kyubin took his ice cream off the table.

Sungho came running down the stairs and straight to the kitchen to go hug his boyfriend and get his ice cream.

"I missed you," Sungho hugged Junhyung even tighter.

"Me too. We have a work shift tomorrow together," Junhyung smiled.

"Shit I have to deal with this lovebirds at work," Wookjin said.

"Bro it's been 5 hours what," Taeyeob opened his ice cream wrapper.

"You can't live a minute without me and then you end up spam texting me at work," Kyubin exposed, which made Wookjin choke and start laughing.

"Shut up"

"Ok Sungho stop hugging me we need to eat the ice cream before it melts," Junhyung said as Sungho let go of him. Junhyung handed over the ice cream to Sungho and they went to the table to eat it.

"You want to try mine?"Sungho asked Junhyung.

"Yeah," Junhyung took the strawberry popsicle out of Sungho's hands and started licking it.

"Bro you look like you're sucking dick," Kyubin mentioned.

"Shut up. I suck dick all the time,"Junhyung continued licking the ice cream.

"That is actually how he looks while he sucks mine, except he would usually be deep throating right now"

"Ok, first of all no one needed to know that, Sungho," Taeyeob choked on his ice cream, clearly disgusted.

"So glad I'm not at the table eating ice cream with y'all right now," Wookjin looked over, and then got absolutely traumatized from the way Junhyung was eating Sungho's ice cream,"I never should've looked over."

"Damn he's still eating your ice cream," Taeyeob gave the most judging look possible.

"I don't mind, but he should probably get his own strawberry ice cream because his ice cream is melting," Sungho said.

"Right, sorry," Junhyung went back to his own ice cream.

"You just ate like half of my ice cream," Sungho said, almost raising his voice because ice cream is very important.

"I'm sorry! I'll give you half of mine," Junhyung apologized.

"Ok, deal," Sungho grinned.

Then Yongsoo came busting through the door with bags of ramen, which seemed to be very heavy because he could barely carry it.

"Yongsoo! Do you need help?" Wookjin ran over to his boyfriend.

"I'm fine," Yongsoo replied then continued to almost drop the bags,"Ok maybe not. Take this bag," Yongsoo handed off a bag to Wookjin.

"Damn how much did you get?" Taeyeob judged once again.

"Enough to fill the whole pantry with ramen for the whole rest of the year. Wasted hella money on this," Yongsoo sighed after finally placing the bags on the table.

"You're done with training already?" Junhyung asked.

"No, just on my break. My whole body is hella sore and those bags didn't help," Yongsoo complained.

"Great! Now it's time for me to train you," Kyubin took the last bite of his ice cream.

"I think I'm good today Kyubin. I already exercised enough"

"Yeah by practicing dancing for 3 hours straight, well gay," Wookjin said.

"Me, Junhyung, and Taeyeob could help you improve. We're pretty good at dancing,"Sungho offered.

"Yeah. Sungho's pretty sharp with his dancing, Junhyung is powerful, and I'm insanely good at girl group dances. I wouldn't mind helping," Taeyeob smiled.

"Yeah, ok. Just not today, maybe tomorrow?" Yongsoo questioned.

"I did not agree to this but sure," Junhyung responded.

A/N: I think I kinda forgot that Yongsoo was a trainee so I had to kinda interrupt that in this chapter. I've also had a bit of writer's block so I'm just writing stuff from OnlyOneOf's videos and then putting random stuff. Anyway, thanks for reading!!