33

3 days

"Friends house"

It was a normal day in the household. Taeyeob, Junhyung, Sungho, and Wookjin were at work. Jisung was downstairs and Kyubin was with Yongsoo. Yongsoo used this time to pack his stuff, but still left a couple things to look like he wasn't leaving. Kyubin was helping Yongsoo pack.

"Well, you should leave your toothbrush and hair brush out until the final day because you're gonna need those. Pack most of your clothes and let's hope they don't notice anything. I'm surprised you still share a room with them even though they're a couple now," Kyubin stated, folding a blue sweater.

"I'm surprised too. What if Jisung walks in though? Or Wookjin gets off work early?" Yongsoo had nervous thoughts in his mind.

"I doubt Wookjin will get off early right now. It's 9am and he went to work an hour ago. He gets off at 5 I'm pretty sure so it's not likely. About Jisung, I don't know what to do about that," Kyubin explained.

"What if Wookjin and someone else gets off early?" Yongsoo questioned.

"Then they'll distract them," Kyubin replied,"What other shirts do you wanna pack?"

"Just pack my t-shirts"

~
"Friends"

Sunghoe: We're getting off early today y'all

Hot gay: Who's we

Sunghoe: Wookjin, me, and Junhyung obvi

Yoojungg: Good for you 🙄

~
Private messages between "Sunghoe" and "Hot gay"

Hot gay: Can you do me a favor?

Sunghoe: What is it

Hot gay: Distract Wookjin and Jisung
Yongsoo's packing

Sunghoe: Got it

~
"Friends house"

"We're home!" Wookjin announced to the house and then Jisung came running straight to them.

"Y'all wanna go on a double date?" Junhyung suggested, knowing that they have to distract them.

"Sure, but where?" Jisung asked.

"I took Junhyung to this restaurant for his birthday. We could go there," Sungho said.

"Dude that place was hella expensive. We're not going there," Junhyung stated.

"What about visiting Taeyeob, again?" Wookjin suggested.

"He's probably gonna kill us but sure," Jisung agreed.

"We go there too much but the food is good so sure. Let's go in my car," Sungho took out his keys.

~
"Friends"

Love 😘: Guys
We're going on a double date
We'll be back

Yoojungg: Where though?

Junjii: Undecided

Yoojungg: I swear if you come here I will-
I fucking hate all of you

Hot gay: Did they go to the cafe?

Yoojungg: YES
IDK WHY THEY CHOSE HERE
BUT WHATEVER

Yongsue: 💀

~
"Wookjin, Jisung, and Yongsoo's room"

"Thank you," Yongsoo smiled.

"Not a problem. Honestly you should thank Sungho and Junhyung. I didn't really do anything," Kyubin said.

"Then I'll do that"

~
"Taeyeob's cafe"

"What do you idiots want?" Taeyeob said coming up to their table.

"Cake," Jisung stated.

"Dude we're supposed to be here for lunch," Junhyung said,"I want a burger."

"Ok, what else?"

"Cake"

"Besides that. Get that later"

"Get me a burger," Jisung replied.

"At this point just get all of us burgers," Sungho took a sip of his water.

"Got it," Taeyeob ran back to the kitchen.

~
"Wookjin, Jisung, and Yongsoo's room"

"Ok we're finally done with the clothes. Are you gonna sell your house?" Kyubin questioned.

"Probably. I need some stuff I need to get. You guys can have the kitchen stuff and the stuff I don't need," Yongsoo said.

"Alright. Want me to drive you?"

"Yeah"

~
"Taeyeob's cafe"

"Take your damn burgers," Taeyeob placed them on the table.

"Taeyeob! Be nice to the customers even if they're your friends!" Taeyeob's coworker yelled.

"Sorry!" Taeyeob apologized,"Anything else?"

"Bro got called out," Jisung was laughing like a maniac,"Anyway, I want cake."

"Me too!" Wookjin said.

"I want one too. Me and Junhyung will share though," Sungho stated.

"Jisung, I am not getting you cake," Taeyeob glared.

"I'm sorry! Please give me cake!" Jisung cried.

"Fine. I'll be back"

"You made him mad Jisung," Wookjin laughed.

"Shut up"

"What kinda couple is this?" Junhyung asked.

"Shut up"