37

"Friends"

Love 😘: Guys
Where are y'all?

Junjii: Airport

Sixty-NINE: Wait what
Why

Sunghoe: Yongsoo's leaving for America
He got a job offer
I'm sorry we didn't tell you

Yoojungg: We thought it would make things worse somehow

Love 😘: ...
We're going right now
When is he leaving

Hot gay: 45 minutes
So 7:00
Hurry up

Sixty-NINE: WE'RE SPEEDING
HOLY CRAP

~
"Airport"

Wookjin and Jisung made it to the airport as fast as they could. They probably went past the speed limit too. They ran inside the airport still in their pajamas, or for Jisung, a random shirt he found on the floor. They ran to the gate code the others told them to go to. It was 6:50am, 10 minutes and Yongsoo would be boarding the airplane.

When Jisung and Wookjin reached their destination, they saw the others hugging Yongsoo. They ran up to them and by this point they were out of breath. The others were looking at them. Half judging and half surprised on how they made it on time.

"BESTIE DON'T LEAVEEE!" Kyubin hugged Yongsoo as tight as he could fake crying but at the same time about to cry.

"It's ok Kyubin," Yongsoo cried with him, but he actually was crying and not fake crying, "We'll see eachother through the phone."

"Yongsoo, hug these two losers," Taeyeob said as he pointed to Jisung and Wookjin.

"Yongsoo why are you leaving us?!" Wookjin hugged Yongsoo right as he turned around. Tears were falling from his eyes.

"Please don't leave," Jisung cried.

"You two look ridiculous in your pajamas you know,"Yongsoo said through his tears as he hugged them back,"We'll see eachother still you know. Online and when we visit eachother.

"I love you. We love you," Jisung states.

Wait what. Is all Yongsoo thought. Was he talking about as in friends and everyone else or something else? Or was he just overthinking it?

"W-what do you mean?" Yongsoo asked confused.

"Jisung and I have feelings for you. We always had. This probably isn't the right time to say it, but we like you," Wookjin admitted.

"Holy fuck I wasn't expecting this to happen today," Junhyung's eyes widened.

"Oh my god," Sungho's jaw dropped,"I knew they all liked eachother but confessing today? This is too much I'm about to cry."

"I like you two too," Yongsoo smiled.

"Flight 567 is now leaving! Please get on board!"

"I have to go now. I'll miss all of you!" Yongsoo wiped his tears. His eyes were red and puffy.

Yongsoo shared one last hug with everyone. But with Wookjin and Jisung, a hug and a kiss. And now they were flabbergasted, looking crazy as they were in their pajamas. If the others were just randomly in the airport and saw that, they would be so confused.

"BYE YONGSOOO! CALL US WHEN YOU GET THERE!" Taeyeob shouted.

"I WILL!"

"WE'LL MISS YOU!!!" Jisung screamed.

"Flight 567 is now leaving!"

A/N: Had to finish this quick before Kyubin's birthday so I don't make it intervene with Yongsoo's leaving or whatever you wanna call it. Honestly thought this chapter was gonna be longer but it wasn't. It had a lot of description though which I don't usually put so that's good! Anyway, next chapter is Kyubin's birthday special! Well, the chapter after the next