52

"Friends household"

"Guys the doorbell is ringing," Taeyeob mentioned.

"I'll get it!" Sungho volunteered.

Sungho walked to the door and didn't even look through the peephole because who does. He opened the door and he saw a purple haired man behind it.

"Why are you here?" Sungho asked and got angry at the sight of the man.

"I forgot something gosh. Can you let me in?" the man said.

"Fine Junhyung"

"Thanks"

"Wait Junhyung is here?" Wookjin ran to the door,"Omg hi! You dyed your hair too!"

"Hi. I did," Junhyung clarified.

"Jeez rude"

"Ok I have to get my thing," Junhyung ran upstairs.

When Junhyung went upstairs into his old room, the first thing he saw was a shit hole. Clothes everywhere, beer bottles scattered, hell there was condoms there too for whatever reason. It took him a while to find the thing he was missing, which was a picture of him and Sungho together because memories. He almost cried at the sight of it. Surprisingly, it wasn't broken like all the other photos on the floor of him and Sungho.

~

"Shit bro I should've found it myself. The room is literally a dump," Sungho cursed himself.

"I can tell dude," Wookjin agreed,"Anyway pray he doesn't ask about anything."

The others went up to them to at least say hi to Junhyung because why tf not. And then they had to wait for 20 minutes for him to come back down because whatever he was finding must be buried under all those clothes and stuff.

Junhyung ran down the stairs and gave a few hi's and byes to everyone. He didn't even wanna ask why the room was a shithole because he knows why. But when he opened the door to go home, some random ass guy was coming up to their front door with roses in his hand.

"Who are you?" Junhyung asked.

"Who are you?" the man asked.

"Answer me first"

"Sungho's boyfriend. Who are you?"

"His ex"

"Why are you here!"

"I was getting something. What are you gonna do about it," Junhyung said, ready to pack a punch.

"Woah woah woah calm the fuck down. I have no clue what to do this is so awkward holy shitting fuck," Sungho scratched his head, meanwhile Junhyung was flabbergasted on how much Sungho cursed in one setting.

"I'm just gonna get going.." Junhyung ran to his car scared as hell.

"Y'all just hear that?" Yongsoo asked everyone.

"Yes. Wait don't tell me his new boyfriend is that guy he hooked up with at the bar," Kyubin said.

"Well shit," Jisung cursed.

"Um so guys this is my boyfriend *inserts random name.* *inserts random name,* these are my roomates Taeyeob, Kyubin, Jisung, Wookjin, and Yongsoo. And they're all dating someone don't worry,"Sungho smiled.

"Hi um *inserts random name*" Taeyeob greeted.

"Hi. Let's go to your room," *inserts random name* smirked.

"Sure,"Sungho followed him up.

"Guys, we need to speak outside, right now," Wookjin opened the front door and walked outside with the others,"I have a bad feeling about *inserts random name.* Like the fact he wanted to go have sex immediately is a red flag."

"That's what I thought!" Kyubin agreed.

"Ok first of all we need to get as far away from the house before we hear moaning and hope the guy doesn't murder Sungho. Second of all, we need to ask if that's the guy from the bar," Jisung suggested.

"And for good measure we need to interview him and have a talk with Sungho," Taeyeob stated.

"Good ideas guys. Let's private message him later or like talk to them later. And dating immediately after a break up? I'm not sure about that," Yongsoo said.

"Yeah. Now let's go and get food or something. I want ramen," Taeyeob said.

"You thought of ramen when Junhyung came in, didn't you?" Kyubin questioned.

"Yes, I did. Now let's go before I start bawling my eyes out"

Then, the group went out to get ramen at a ramen shop.

A/N: I couldn't figure out what name to put for the "boyfriend" or figure out if I wanted it as a kpop idol. I didn't know what kpop idol and I would feel bad for depicting him as a villain so I just put *inserts random name* So you can just pick any name you want bc idk.