53

"Friends"

Sunghoe: Hi gayz
You guys can come back now
My bf left

Yongsue: K
We wanna ask you something

Hot gay: What he said

Sunghoe: What is it?

Yoojungg: Is your boyfriend that the guy from the bar

Sunghoe: What guy?

Junjii: What guy?
And when did y'all go to the bar?

Sunghoe: Junhyung this is none of your damn business

Sixty-NINE: Junhyung I would recommend to go offline for a second
If you don't
Oh well 🥰
Anyway
We're talking about the guy you hooked up with

Junjii: ...
Ok yeah bye

Sunghoe: Ohhh
That guy
Yeah

Love 😘: We also have to ask you stuff when we get home

Sunghoe: Ok 👍

~

"Y'all this shit ain't gonna go well is it?" Kyubin fake cried.

"That guy better actually be gone," Wookjin stated.

"Wait what if that was the guy texting and Sungho is actually like dead?" Taeyeob mentioned.

"Ok no, that ain't gonna happen. And if it did, then fuck," Jisung replied.

"Guys come in,"Yongsoo motioned his hand for them to come into the house.

"SUNGHO WE'RE HOME!!"Wookjin announced.

Sungho came running downstairs, surprisingly clothed. But he didn't put much effort into dressing but honestly who cares.

"What did you guys want to ask?" Sungho questioned.

"Dang not even a hi?"Kyubin said offended,"Anyway, we wanna interview you so sit down" he patted the side next to him on the couch.

Sungho sat down,"Ask away."

"Ok first of all, why are you dating like right after a break up?" Yongsoo asked, crossing his arms.

"Guys that's when you know Yongsoo is serious,"Taeyeob stated.

"Shut up"

"Um, so like, after we went to the bar I obviously hooked up with *inserts random name* and like after that we became boyfriends,"Sungho explained.

"Wait that's his name?" Wookjin asked,"I forgot."

"Yes it is. Anyway, that's what happened, "Sungho clarified.

"You just said yes without thinking, didn't you?" Yongsoo asked.

"Yes, I did.." Sungho said, sorta ashamed,"But I love him, so don't worry."

"What the hell do you mean don't worry!!" Wookjin mocked,"He's a walking red flag dude!"

"What do you mean? He seems fine to me," Sungho said.

"Dude, your whole room has condoms, clothes, and beer bottles on the floor. Condoms are probably from you two fucking and most likely your not drinking those beer bottles by yourself," Kyubin explained trying to get Sungho back to his senses.

"And the fact that he wanted to have sex right when you walked in? That's a no," Taeyeob mentioned.

"Ok yes, those are red flags. But I love him. I can't just leave him,"Sungho said.

"Sungho, ever since the hook up, you've been acting very different. It's like you never broke up with Junhyung. I think you're just trying to get over him. You're not even sad about it now. First, you were a crying mess and that's how all the clothes, broken photos, and some of the beet bottles ended up on the floor. Now, you're acting like nothing ever happened. I understand you're heartbroken but you can't just ignore it forever," Wookjin gave Sungho a lecture.

"That's the most wisest words I've ever hear Wookjin say, if wisest is even a word," Jisung said.

"Wait you're still here?" Kyubin gasped.

"Yes, I am"

Then all Sungho thought about was Junhyung. The name Junhyung hurt him. Then all the sudden memories came flooding back to his head. The date they had on Junhyung's birthday, the first kiss they had together when they first started dating, etc. Sungho had realized love was fragile. Very fragile. He'd also realized that he really really still loved Junhyung. Maybe it's not over.

A/N: Was listening to fragile while writing the last paragraph. Honestly it fit the plot so well so I just added stuff from fragile.