70

The night before...
"Wookjin, Jisung, and Yongsoo's room"

"Guys I think Sungho is finally home," Jisung whispered.

"I think he brought a guy home so let's not bother them," Wookjin whispered back.

"Let's just try to sleep," Yongsoo said.

~
A couple minutes later...

"Why does the guy sound awfully like Junhyung..." Wookjin mentioned.

"I don't know! Maybe it's some guy that's just really really sounds like him. And they pretty much "hate" eachother so why would it be Junhyung," Yongsoo emphasized on the hate because everyone knew that they still liked eachother.

"I swear that's Junhyung.." Jisung sighed then tried to go back to sleep.

~
"Kyubin and Taeyeob's room"

"Whoever's fucking Sungho is going hard gah damn," Taeyeob said to Kyubin.

"What if Sungho is topping?"

"We all know Sungho is a bottom Kyubin," Taeyeob stated.

"He wasn't just a bottom with Junhyung, and that guys sounds like Junhyung soooo.." Kyubin replied.

"Wanna bet?" Taeyeob challenged.

"If Sungho's top, you give me 20 bucks. If Sungho's bottom, I give you 20 bucks"

"Deal," Taeyeob smirked.

~
Present

Sungho woke up with a killer headache. It was probably because he got very drunk last night. Then he looked right next to him and then screamed his lungs out.

"Sungho! You o- what the fuck!" Yongsoo yelled,"I'm just gonna leave you two alone.."

"Oh shit," Sungho mumbled to himself.

"Why are you screaming?" Junhyung yawned.

"I'm screaming because I hooked up with you last night," Sungho stated.

"You said you still loved me"

Then all the sudden Sungho somehow remembered everything that happened the night before. He widened his eyes in shock and it was time to tell Junhyung the truth.

"I thought you were him"

"Who is him?" Junhyung asked.

"*inserts random name*"

"I still don't know who that is," Junhyung said.

"My fucking other ex. I broke up with him yesterday because he was cheating. Then I went out drinking and got hella drunk,"Sungho explained,"I ran into you and thought you were him."

"So you don't still love me?" Junhyung questioned.

"No no, I love you. I love you so much," Sungho embraced Junhyung.

"I love you too," Junhyung smiled,"Can we try again?"

"Of course," Sungho grinned.

"Holy fuck finally!" Yongsoo and the others peeked out from their hiding place.

"What the fuck! You do know we're both fully naked right?" Sungho shouted.

"We don't care. Junhyung you did it!" Jisung clapped.

"I know I did. I'm so good," Junhyung praised himself.

"Who was top?" Wookjin smirked.

"Bitch why you wan-"

"Me," Junhyung smirked.

"Junhyung is a fucking devil I swear," Jisung hid away.

"Kyubin where's my 20 bucks," Taeyeob questioned.

"Fuck you," Kyubin put the money in Taeyeob's hand.

"You guys bet on us again?" Junhyung rolled his eyes.

"Since you two are back together, we should have a-" Yongsoo said but then got cut off.

"No," everyone else said in synth.

"I have a hangover so can y'all get out?" Sungho demanded.

Then the others went away back to their own rooms.

"I'm gonna move back in"

"What! Really?"

"Yeah I will. That is if you clean this room," Junhyung looked over to Sungho.

"I will if you help me and stop smoking," Sungho said.

"Fine, I will"

"I love you," Sungho helded Junhyung harder.

"I love you too," Junhyung replied.

A/N: I finally got them back together 😭 Anyways, I'm now gonna update more regularly because I finished all the shit I planned, sorta. Thanks for reading!!