56

"Friends"

Hot gay: Hi my beautiful roaches 🥰

Yoojungg: What the flack

Love 😘: Is he ok?
Is he on drugs

Junjii: Did he take some of mine?

Yongsue: Woah woah woah
WHAT
THE
FUCK
JUNHYUNG

Sixty-NINE: ...
I'm actually so so so so done
This breakup is like
Killing me

Hot gay: So true
These two have gone on a rampage I swear

Junjii: I was joking
Gosh

Yoojungg: Uh huh..

Sunghoe: Idk what to feel about thus
Tjis
FRIS
RHIS
THIS

Junjii: Get better spelling

Sunghoe: No hoe

Junjii: Did you just call me a hoe?

Sunghoe: Yes I did
And what are you gonna do about it?

Love 😘: Ok guys
If you can just calm tf down for once

Yongsue: Pls stop fighting
At this point we should make 2 other gcs with you two separated so you can stop fighting

Hot gay: Y'all act like two kindergartners fighting over their favorite toy

Yoojungg: Fr

Sixty-NINE: If any of y'all need a pep talk
Come to me 🥰

Junjii: Ain't no one gonna trust you

Sixty-NINE: I helped Sungho

Junjii: That makes it worse my guy

~

Sungho didn't know what to feel about this. He didn't know if he should be heartbroken, angry, happy, or sad. He knew he still loved Junhyung but he still desperately wanted to get over him. All their memories together still replay in his head and he can't help but cry.

He knew he had to face the reality that it was over. He was so afraid of what would happen if it did end, and now he's facing what happens.

Sungho and Junhyung's arguments were like a never ending seesaw game. And it all started with them breaking up and ending it. It was falling now from the start of the argument, and he should've known it was from the night before their first argument. And now everytime they face eachother, it's always fighting. Maybe they were both fighting eachother because they wanted to get over eachother. That's what it was for Sungho, but he couldn't say the same for Junhyung. He knew Junhyung probably wouldn't do that. He knew that Junhyung probably got over him quickly.

Love was fragile. Their love was fragile. They needed to handle it with care for it not to break, but they didn't. And Sungho decided to do the worst thing possible even after all the multiple warnings from his friends, call his new boyfriend over. Maybe have sex, which was destined to happen anyway, and forget about everything. That's all he wanted to do.

A/N: Because of this breakup, I had to add fragile references, which also led to the song being on this chapter and it probably will for the next couple of chapters. I also had to add the one with Love because it's the original and we all miss him and he's literally in this story. Anyway, thanks for reading! Updates will be slow for the next 2-3 days because I'm going on a trip and also going to Suga's concert. I'm probably post stories about it on Instagram. Thanks again for reading!