39- (special chapter) Kyubin's birthday special!!

"Friends"

Hot gay: Guys
Guess what

Yongsue: Your birthday?

Hot gay: Omg how did you know

Yongsue: You told me?

Yoojungg: Happy birthday!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sunghoe: Get those damn hearts out of this gc

Junjii: ❤️❤️❤️

Sixty-NINE: Bye what did I just wake up to

Love 😘: Wait so are we doing anything for Kyubin's birthday?

Hot gay: Ok first of all
We have to call Yongsoo when we celebrate

Yongsue: I bought a whole ass cake for you

Junjii: Ok but seriously
Are we doing anything?

Hot gay: Besides going on a date with Taeyeob
Idk

Yoojungg: Let's go to disneyland

Love 😘: Dude the nearest one is in like Tokyo

Sixty-NINE: Pick something else

Yongsue: You guys better not go to disneyland without me

Hot gay: Let's go to an amusement park

Sunghoe: Bet
I'm gonna drive

Yongsue: Have fun losers
Also go on the slingshot

Junjii: Ok...

~
"Amusement park"

"Guys come on! We need to go on the slingshot for Yongsoo!" Kyubin stated as he ran over to the ride.

"I wouldn't be so excited but ok," Junhyung said.

"Ok who's gonna go on first?" Taeyeob asked.

"Me and Jisung!" Wookjin volunteered just go he could get this over with.

"Whyyyy," Jisung cried out as he got onto the cart thing.

"THE GUY JUST SAID THAT PEOPLE WOULD RATHER BUNGEE JUMP THAN GO ON THIS!"Wookjin shouted.

"WELL I DIDN'T EVEN BUNGEE JUMP SO GOOD LUCK!" Sungho responded.

The ride started and Jisung and Wookjin were screaming like crazy, well mostly Wookjin. As it went up, Jisung was trying to calm himself saying "ok this isn't that bad" and "this is fun" when really he was so scared.

"AHHHHHHHH," Wookjin screamed out as he held on to the safety bar as if he was held at gunpoint.

"WHY DID IT JUST DO A 360?!" Kyubin questioned and suddenly he regretted listening  to Yongsoo.

~

"Guys Jisung was telling himself that it was actually fun and that it wasn't scary at all," Wookjin exposed Jisung.

"Ok it was actually so scary that I had to keep talking to myself so I would be less scared. It didn't help at all," Jisung stated.

"Ok me and Taeyeob are going next," Kyubin held Taeyeob's hand as he walked up the stairs.

"Good luck!" Sungho shouted.

"I FEEL LIKE TAKING A SHIT AND THE RIDE HASN'T EVEN STARTED YET!" Taeyeob cried out.

"AHHHHHHH!" Kyubin yelled out as the ride started. He sounded like one of those chicken toys that made a screaming noise once you squish it.

"HELP WHO'S SCREAMING UP THERE?!" Junhyung bursted out laughing with the others.