Mirror image

That night, after a long day, Althea sank into a deep sleep. Although she felt relieved from the accumulated tension, her mind was still worried about what awaited them the next day. Upon waking up, she felt nervous and scared of the unknown. Iratxe noticed her unease and, with a kind gesture, offered her hand. Althea took it gratefully, feeling comforted by her friend's warm presence.

Together, they joined Carlitos, who was waiting for them to depart together. As they got ready, Daniela surprised Althea by using makeup, something she had never done before. Althea smiled shyly, appreciating her friend's effort to look good on an important day. The excitement and enthusiasm were palpable in the air, and the friends encouraged each other to face what lay ahead.

The same minibus that took them from the airport to the hotel took them to the Marvel film set facilities. As they approached, Althea became more and more nervous. But Iratxe remained by her side, giving her strength with her presence and kindness. "Don't worry, everything will be fine," she whispered reassuringly.

When a couple of young people, identified as Amber and Emeric, introduced themselves as tour guides of the film set, the friends became excited and prepared to follow them, to explore every corner of the famous studio. Althea felt grateful for having her friends by her side, and the sense of closeness and complicity among them was evident in their conversation and in the way they encouraged each other to enjoy the experience.

As they walked around the film set, Althea felt the cool breeze of the afternoon on her face and the sound of the soft crunch of leaves under her shoes. The sun filtered through the tree branches, creating interesting shadows and a warm, golden light. The atmosphere felt lively and full of energy, with the production crew running back and forth and the actors and extras preparing for their scenes.

Suddenly, the murmur of the crowd of students passing by turned into a scream when they saw Chris Evans approaching. Althea felt her heart pounding, and an indescribable excitement took over her. When the actor approached their group, one of the older girls screamed his name at the top of her lungs, and he stopped to greet them. Althea was speechless, excited and nervous in the presence of a real movie star.

Chris Evans smiled at her, but Althea noticed that something in his gaze seemed strange. The actor looked surprised and bewildered. Daniela also seemed to have noticed that feeling, and they exchanged knowing and perplexed looks. Althea was overwhelmed by the emotions that flooded her at that moment: surprise, joy, disbelief, and concern. Everything around her seemed more vibrant and exciting, from the movie set to the background music.

"That was weird," Daniela finally said when the actor walked away.

"What was weird?" asked Iratxe, still stunned by meeting one of her idols.

Suddenly, Chris Evans left the kids' group and entered the green room. "Two more schools have arrived," he announced cheerfully, receiving all kinds of looks. "By the way, Scarjo, you've got a mini-me," he joked. "A shorty, though," he laughed as he bit into one of the sandwiches.

Both Scarlett and Lizzie looked at each other, but the conversation in the green room began to die down as they waited for the children to enter with their guides. Althea wondered what could have made Chris Evans look at her in that way, and her mind continued to spin with the exciting experience of meeting Captain America.

"I have to admit that they know how to control those wild beasts. At that age, I would have turned this room upside down," said Robert, smiling as he watched the children follow the instructions of both their guides and teachers.

"Oh my God," exclaimed Lizzie.

Scarlett stood up and observed each of the children until she stopped at the little blonde girl.