Chapter 14

Renae,

"Get up...We about to go to breakfast" my mom said tapping me.

"I'm up" I said rubbing my eyes as I sat up. She chuckled brushing her hair. I got up and stretched going to the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth.

'Brush them good. Your breath is out of this world" my mom yelled. I spit out the toothpaste

"Real funny mom" I said as she laughed at me. I fixed my joggers before pulling my hair to a low ponytail. I slid my fert into my vans.

"I'm ready" I said standing by her.

"Alright let's go" she said as we walked out. I was still sleepy. Its hard trying to get up when that bed feels so good.

"So where were you last night" she asked ad the elevator doors closed.

"With august" I said. I'm not gonna say what we were doing because she didn't ask for all that. She looked at me and I smiled laughing...

"I'm watching y'all two" she said as we made our way to the food. I went straight to the fruit, I have been craving fruit ever since yesterday.

"You wanna sit with our parents or just us two" he asked. I turned around looking at him.

"Just us two" I said. He nodded as he continued getting food. I got me a muffin, egfa, a bagel before grabbing some apple juice while making my way to a table. He came right after sitting across from me. We grabbed hands bowing our heads.

"Amen" we mumbled before digging into our food.

"How you sleep last night" he asked.

"Great but when I'm with you I sleep better" I admitted. He smiled

"Same here" he said. I smiled eating some fruit.

"We suppose to be going somewhere after we leave here." He said.

"who told you that " I said as we went ahead and threw away our plates.

"to explore around and stuff" he said. i nodded

____________________________

We was walking around and just exploring. i looked over at the blueish greenish clear water. It was so beautiful to look out. We took toms of pictures, way to many since my mom love taking pictures. They had many food places but I only freak with a couple. We made our way back to the hotel since the 'adults' wanted to go out for a few.I had on a dress with some sandals.

"You wanna walk around" he asked. I nodded and he grabbed my hand as we walked around the pretty green low cut grass.

"Why you ask me out. I'm just wondering" I said.

"My eyes only for you. I spend basically all my time working on us because of two days ago. Knowing me I probably wasn't going to dare anybody this year if I hadn't ran into you." He said. I smiled as the wind blew lighting in my face. He pulled his phone out.

"Smile for me" he said.

"Oh my gosh" I said laughing. He snapped the picture looking at it.

"New screen lock" he said. I hurried and looked at it. It was actually pretty. I really dont be liking my pictures I take but I like this one.

"You lucky I like it" I said.

"You better" he said laughing. I mushed his head smiling.

"Oh you fucked up now" he said chasing after me. I picked my dress up running away laughing. Today is probably a day I'm always going to remember.
—————————————
How was the chapter

Comment and vote

This chapter got deleted and this was all I remembered but it was a short filler. Nothing really important happened in this chapter

~BR££