1

University student Kim Namjoon closed his heavy textbook with a thud, leaning back in his chair with a long sigh.

Finally, his research paper was done, and it felt like a large weight off his shoulders.

Despite being an honor roll student, and in the top ten of his 3,647 classmates at Seoul International, a college for the smartest people around, despite their nationality, he wasn't actually a fan of doing homework or studying. Sure, he found it to be important, but that didn't mean he liked typing up essays or computing complex math equations.

He ran his fingers through the sides of his hair, pushing it back as he hummed in the quiet room, closing his eyes to rest them briefly.

After gathering his thoughts together, he sat upright again and pulled back the dark blue sleeve of his hoodie to check his smartwatch, seeing it was a little past nine.

Not that late, he could record a quick video before bed. He had a late start tomorrow anyways, so it was a good opportunity to upload something tonight and begin reaping in the rewards by the time his alarm went off the next morning.

Pushing his chair back, he hurried up the stairs of his apartment to his bedroom. It was small, but he was the only one living here, so it worked out to fit him perfectly.

Plus it was only fifteen minutes to the campus, and half of that time by bike.

He showered quick, toweling off his hair before tying the fluffy white fabric around his waist as he padded into the bedroom.

Water ran in rivulets down his tanned six pack, getting absorbed by the towel by the end of their journey.

As he set his laptop up, he debated in his head what he wanted to do tonight.

More money would come in if he used a toy, of course. And he had been teasing his viewers with an unopened box of a brand new, twelve inch dildo that he had dropped hints that he could fully take. But he was saving that for this weekend, when he could dedicate more time to it. Maybe he would just masturbate and tease them with it. Stop a couple of times to edge the horny men and woman alike before finally releasing.

He chuckled softly to himself at the thought of all the live comments pouring in, begging him. Or the ones who acted so dominant who loved to try and tell him what to do.

Namjoon was neither a sub or a dom, or a bottom or a top. He always just did things by himself. It was just the way he preferred things.

In the end, a long yawn settled his decision for him, and he decided it would be just a quick video tonight. He let the towel fall to the floor and pulled on a pair of short, tight black boxers on, so that he could tease the viewers by slowly taking it off.

He went to the porn site and logged in, clicking the icon to make a new video. He selected 'live camera', and tilted the laptop screen down a little, so the image only showed him from the collarbone down. His torso took up most of the space, as he wouldn't show the parts the viewers really wanted to see until a little later.

He went to Twitter, switched from his main one to his private business one, and posted that he was going live.

In less than a minute he had nearly a hundred interactions- with the tweet and users logging onto the stream.