32

!!!!!AUTHORS NOTE- VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Wookit Nyummie's dimple 🥺

------------------------------------------------------------------

To Namjoon's surprise, the sun had set and Yoongi still hadn't come home.

He worried for the boy, wondering if Yoongi had finally gotten the nerve to run away.

He hoped so. He hoped like hell that Yoongi was far away from this house, and even further away from the people inside of it. 

The only thing he wished he could change was that he wanted to be with Yoongi as well. But he was still locked inside the cramped cage. 

The female was currently in the shower, still mad at her husband for what had happened earlier. The man didn't seem to care, and that worried Namjoon. 

Although he wanted the two to fight and grow apart, it was a delicate matter that had to be orchestrated perfectly, but Holden seem to have decided to go off course. 

And by off course, Namjoon felt the man was going overboard.

"Tonight." 

The ominous message didn't bode well for the pornstar's need for delicacy, and he was anxious that the man was about to do something extreme. Holden's behavior was certainly hinting towards that.

But if that was the case, the only thing Namjoon could do would be to watch it all unfold.

And hope he doesn't get caught in the middle.

He fiddled with the shock collar nervously.

-

"Come on." Vylette unlocked the cage, opening the door. She held the remote for the shock collar in her hand. "I don't think I need to threaten to use this, do I, pet?"

"No, master." Namjoon winced as he crawled out, his limbs tingling uncomfortably as blood rushed back into them. It hurt.

"Hurry up." She complained when Namjoon tried to stand and wobbled, ultimately falling. "What's wrong with you?"

Namjoon bit his tongue, knowing he shouldn't snap at her despite how obvious it was to what was wrong.

"I'm sorry, master." He mumbled, using the cage to try and stand again. "It's just that I haven't have any food or water in a while, and my circulation was cut off for-"

"That's not my problem." She snapped. "I'm not going to carry you up the stairs, go!"

Namjoon fought through the pain and dizziness, forcing his legs to stand again. He stumbled but managed to catch himself. The stairs seemed so far away, and then there was the trouble of getting up them as well.

Namjoon took a few baby steps before it became too much and he dropped down again, exhausted and weak.

"Ugh!" Vylette exclaimed with a glare, as if this was such an inconvenience to her. "You have to be fucking kidding me! Seriously! All those muscles and you can't even walk?! When did you become so useless?"

She stood over him, and to Namjoon's horror- pointed the remote at him.

"Do you need a kick in the ass?" She spat. "Or would a jolt to the neck be better?"

Before Namjoon could say anything, she pressed the button.

Electricity sparked to life around the boys neck, shooting five hundred volts directly to the boys skin.

Namjoon's body seized, arching uncontrollably as the white hot electricity stung him, burning a ring around his neck, searing the synapses in his brain to register nothing but the pain, ripping his throat raw from the force of his screaming-