20

When Holden stepped back inside the room, he was pleased to see the tears running down Yoongi's cheeks.

"You know, you getting off to this makes you exactly like me." Holden said as he approached. He put his hand on Yoongi's hair and grinned when the boy flinched. He tightened his hold in response, loving the rush of power he felt.

Yoongi shook his head, squeezing his eyes shut. He couldn't speak, his lips pressed together in a thin line.

"Believe what you want." Holden hummed, watching the screen. His cock hardened as he watched Namjoon touch himself, the pornstars deep moans and pants going right to the Viagra he had taken earlier. "Facts don't change based on personal opinions."

Yoongi tried his best to ignore him, but he couldn't ignore the way his own dick was half hard already. He kept telling himself it wasn't his fault, it was the drugs he had been forced to take, that was all.

Holden untied Yoongi from the chair, grabbing the boy by the arm, dragging him to the bed. He left the computer on, Namjoon's voice following them. He knew Yoongi wouldn't be able to disassociate as long as Namjoon tied him to the present.

He tossed Yoongi onto the bed, quickly straddling the naked boy before Yoongi could get back up. He grabbed the boys thin wrists and pinned them to the mattress and grinned.

"P-please..." Yoongi's voice cracked, his cute kitten-like eyes welling up with new tears. "Don't...don't do this."

"Oh, but you know that if it's not you, it's Namjoon." Holden cooed, petting Yoongi's hair back from his face. "Is that what you want? I thought you were doing this to save him. Unless...you changed your mind? Cowarding out again?"

Yoongi bit his lip, shaking as silent sobs wracked his small body.

"Should I bring him in here, then?" Holden asked cruelly. "You can watch as I fuck him, reduce him to tears, knowing you're the reason for every single one that runs down his cheeks. All because you were a little scaredy cat once again."

"No..." Yoongi didn't want that at all- not for anyone but especially not for the beautiful Namjoon.

"Good. Then stay put." Holden straightened up, letting go of the boy.

Yoongi blinked, staying in place as the man climbed off him. He watched with growing fear as Holden picked up the toys he had picked out earlier and walked over to the bed.

"Hands." He demanded, holding up the black rope.

Reluctantly, Yoongi held his arms up, wrists together. He watched as the man tied the rope around them, trying hard to block out the sound of Namjoon's voice coming from the computer.

Holden finished the knot and tied the boys hands to the headboard. He looked at Yoongi, watching the way the boys chest heaved with his shallow breaths.

Holden reached out, placing his hand against Yoongi's cheek for a moment, before sliding his palm down flat over the boys neck. He paused, squeezing slightly just to let him know what Holden was capable of, before lowering his hand more, between Yoongi's pecs, down his pale, slim tummy, over his belly button, and then lower still as he cupped the boy in his hand.

Yoongi bit down hard on his tongue at the contact, fresh tears gathering at the feeling.

The feeling he had hoped and begged and prayed he would never have to experience again.

Namjoon, this is for Namjoon, you can endure it...

"I missed you so much, Yoonie." Holden whispered, lowering his mouth to Yoongi's ear, his body covering the boys. His hand slowly pumped Yoongi's dick, bringing it to full hardness with the help of the drugs. He didn't think it would be possible without the aphrodisiacs. "My favorite boy."