5

Darkness.

In a small, tight space.

Dazedly, Namjoon briefly wondered if he was back in the trunk of that mans car, but then decided it couldn't be.

For one, the trunk had been comfier. It had been lined with something soft, whereas his current living space was digging into his bare skin painfully.

Actually- very painfully. His whole back was throbbing at even intervals- and holy fucking shit his nose was searing with pain.

He quickly tried to sit up, to stand up, and promptly banged his head on something hard, and his whole prison shook with a loud clang.

Groaning, he brought a hand up to rub his now stinging forehead.

However, something was wrong with that.

His hand moved, but so did his other one as well. And they felt a little heavier. He couldn't pull them apart.

He opened his eyes, although he couldn't see much in the dark.

Then he tried twisting his hands to separate them, and that was when he felt the scratchy material that was wrapped around them.

He recognized it instantly with horror. Rope.

He had tied himself up in the past, another thing his watchers all loved. But not like this- this knot left him no way out, something he always made sure to keep very open whenever he participated in self bondage.

Sitting up very slowly, he backed up until he felt the same type of cold, hard material pressing against his back as it was pressing against his ass and the bottoms of his feet.

It was then he became aware of something else pressing against his ass. But more like...pressing in his ass, and his breath caught in his throat.

A plug.

He had fainted and his kidnapper had taken advantage of his unconsciousness to plug him and tie him up.

Choking back a sob at the severe and perverse invasion of privacy, Namjoon slowly became aware of even more horrifying facts.

He was wearing the lingerie that he had so desperately wished to avoid.

He was in a cage.

The man who had done all of this to him was not far away.

By the sounds of food sizzling and the aroma of garlic seeping past whatever was over his cage, keeping him in the dark (figuratively and literally), the man was just a few feet away in the kitchen, cooking.

Smelling the food reminded Namjoon he was hungry.

The last time he had eaten was lunch, yesterday. It was now evening the next day.

Namjoon raised his bound hands up, biting the thick rope to stifle a crushing sob.

There was no point in calling for help, the man would hear him and come over, which Namjoon absolutely did not want, and the man had also said the windows were all sound proofed. He could be lying, of course, to discourage Namjoon from attempting to contact help. But this man had done his research. He had planned- for how long Namjoon didn't know, nor did he really want to know- and the student had no doubt that the man had definitely installed windows like that. After all, he didn't seem like the type who liked the things he fancied to get away easily.

So Namjoon sat still inside the cage- the one he now remembered seeing briefly in the bedroom before he had been pushed into the bathroom- listening to the sounds of his abductor cooking.

Everything hurt- the cage didn't have a solid base. It was just painful little metal squares digging into his skin, nearly from all sides from how tall and broad he was. His nose was still extremely tender and hurt even if he poked it with a barely there tap, and his forehead no doubt had a red mark from where he had banged it on the ceiling.