18

"They get an unwanted dick in their ass."

Namjoon struggled underneath the stronger man, but with his hands still tied behind his back, there wasn't much he could do to shove Holden off him.

The man straddled the porn star, his hands pressing down on the boys pecs, squeezing slightly.

He leaned down, his breath hot against Namjoon's ear.

"You don't even know how long I've been waiting for this moment, boy."

Namjoon tried to roll to the side, but the mans weight kept him pinned to the dirty mattress.

"S-stop! Stop it!"

Holden ignored Yoongi's cries, only having attention for the porn star beneath him.

Namjoon's panic was escalating the more he struggled without any success, his heart pounding so hard that it was painful in his chest.

He couldn't get away, he couldn't defend himself, he couldn't stop this from happening-

"Me!"

Holden paused, one hand pinning Namjoon's neck to the mattress, his other hand gripping the boys sweatshirt, ready to rip it off.

He looked to the chained boy against the wall, seeing the tears streaming down Yoongi's pale cheeks.

"What?" Holden raised an eyebrow.

"...me." Yoongi said, a bit quieter. He was still struggling to breathe normally after that hard kick to his chest.

"What about you?" The man retorted.

"L-let him go..." Yoongi slowly raised his eyes from the floor, meeting Holden's. "Leave him alone. And I'll...take his place."

Despite his terror at the situation, Namjoon gasped when Yoongi's words hit him.

"No! Yoongi- don't!"

"Shut up, toy." Holden pressed his hand over Namjoon's mouth. He was grinning now as he looked at Yoongi. "So, you think you're brave enough to save your little crush this time? You know even if you take his place now, I'm still going to have my way with him later."

Yoongi's gaze flicked to Namjoon's face, seeing the pure fear in the boys eyes.

He could spare Namjoon a horror. Delay the inevitable. Give just a little bit more time to the boy. Time where he wouldn't be replaying the horrific event over and over in his mind, seeing it everytime he closed his eyes like how Yoongi's life had been from the moment he had been shoved down on that same mattress.

Whether it was a week, a day, an hour or just five minutes, Yoongi knew he would do anything to spare beautiful Namjoon that horror.

He looked back to the man and nodded.

"Well, well," Holden rose off the boy, walking over to Yoongi. "You must love him more than I thought. Normally I'd be mad that you took a fancy to one of my toys, but this is pretty cute."

Namjoon scrambled to sit up on his knees, which was difficult to manage with his hands tied behind his back. "Yoongi- don't do it! I don't want you to!"

Beautiful Namjoon.

Yoongi didn't fight it as the man unlocked him. He knew he wouldn't win anyways.

"No!" Namjoon cried. "No!"

"You shut up." Holden spat. "I'll be back to teach you your lesson later. You should be thanking little Yoonie here for saving your ass this time."