11

By the time Holden walked down the stairs early in the morning, he had already gotten dressed and ready for the day.

He had woken up a bit earlier than usual this morning, wanting to play with his new toy a little before he had to leave for work.

Like a little kid on Christmas morning, he hurried down the stairs, not sparing a glance to Yoongi's room as he entered the living room.

The boy was still in the same position that Holden had left him in last night, and the man stopped to take in the sight with a smile.

He looked beautiful like that, tangled in ropes, dressed in sheer black and locked away so that only Holden could play with him. It reminded him how he wanted to dye the boys hair again. He noticed the machine was fucking into the boy a little slower than what he recalled setting the speed to, and assumed the batteries were dying.

"Cheap shit." He muttered, switching it off. There was no point to it anyways if the boy wasn't able to feel it. Besides, he was sure he had gotten his point across. He pulled the machine back, admiring the sight as the giant toy slid out of the boy, leaving a gape.

He could fuck him right here, right now. It was worth being late to work.

But again, he decided there wasn't a point to the action if the boy couldn't feel it. He wanted their first time to be slow and memorable, so he reluctantly decided not to. Maybe tonight he would, if the boys attitude was better this time around.

He crouched down, studying the tied up boy in the cage, wondering how he was sleeping so well in what was clearly a painful position. Maybe he had passed out instead. Holden could believe it.

Despite the time it would take to do, the man decided to change the boys position.

He hadn't done that to previous captives, and had always hated the disgusting looking bruises and rope burns. It turned him off, and their whole point of being there was to do the opposite.

So he untied the boy, pulling his unconscious form out of the cage. He unlocked the chains around the boys wrists and examined them. They were red, but he knew it would heal on its own and vanish sooner than later.

Namjoon didn't move as the man removed all the ropes from the cage, the drugs still coursing through his veins.

Holden shoved a few pillows inside the cage, as well as a blanket. He didn't like the way the bottom of the hard cage had left marks on the boys pretty skin. He wanted his pet to be perfect.

When he was done, he looked the unconscious boy over, debating whether or not to restrain him again.

He would be home alone while Holden and Vylette were both at work and Yoongi was at school, and would no doubt try to escape. He wasn't broken in enough yet to give up trying to get free.

The cage was sturdy and strong, and the padlock wouldn't break unless the boy was on steroids or something, so he decided to leave the boy untied for today. Test him. See what decisions he would make.

He faced the boy now, gently rolling him over onto his back as he gazed upon the boys face.

Pretty tan skin. Long dark eyelashes. Plush, pink lips.

Beautiful.

Holden leaned down, kissing him.

It was always nice when his prize couldn't fight back.

Knowing he had to get to work, Holden gathered the boy into his arms, guiding him back into the cage. He locked it and pocketed the key, deciding to check the news and see if anyone knew the boy was missing yet.