24

Wookit baby Joonie 😭😭😭 tiny precious cutie baby boy, why do I torture him so

No one has ever toxic coupled the way that this deranged pair have toxic coupled, like damn

------------------------------------------------------------------

An alarm clock suddenly blared, jolting Namjoon out of a dreamless sleep.

"Good morning Namyangju! It is a beautiful summer morning, with partly cloudy skies and a temperature of 66 degrees Fahrenheit. The current time is seven a.m, and that temperature is only going to rise as the day goes on, so make sure you have your sunscreen!"

His heart started pounding immediately, remembering he was tied to the bed with a dangerous woman right beside him.

Vylette yawned and stretched, reaching over to smack off the alarm. The announcers voice cut off immediately.

She sat up and stretched some more, before facing Namjoon.

"Good morning, pet." She said, reaching a hand down to brush his hair back, sliding her palm down his face to cup his cheek. Her thumb brushed over the spot where his dimple would be if he was smiling. "Did you sleep well?"

Namjoon nodded, though he had barely slept at all. "Yes, master."

"If you keep being good for me, we can try a night without any ropes." She leaned down to nuzzle their noses together, kissing his forehead before pulling back and tossing her hair over her shoulder. "Go freshen up love. I'll make you some breakfast."

Namjoon watched as she untied his wrists from the headboard, laying still even after he was freed.

"Let me see." She grabbed his hands and held them as she inspected the boys skin, making sure the ropes hadn't injured him. Satisfied, she let him go. "Untie yourself."

A little confused, Namjoon sat up and bent over to reach where his ankles were bound to the other end of the headboard.

He undid the various knots with slightly trembling fingers, while she watched him over his shoulder.

When he was done, he looked up at her, feeling like he had just given her some information somehow, because she looked like she was thinking.

She nodded. "Bathroom is over there. There's a spare toothbrush you can use in the top right drawer by the sink. I'll be gone for a little bit, so I'm locking the bedroom door. Don't make me regret giving you some freedom."

Namjoon nodded, a default action by now. "I appreciate your kindness, master."

She smirked, clearly pleased with his submissiveness. She placed her hands on his cheeks, tilting his head up so she could kiss him again.

Namjoon opened his mouth immediately, letting her take control and following her movements, all the while hoping he wouldn't make a mistake.

Finally she pulled back and ruffled his hair. "Go, love."

Namjoon took that as permission to get off the bed, and he walked with slightly trembling legs to the connecting bathroom.

He shut the door behind himself, listening intently to the sound of her getting dressed. The bedroom door opened, then shut, and Namjoon heard it lock.

Taking a deep breath, Namjoon quickly went to the shower and turned it on. While he waited for the water to heat up, he opened the drawer Vylette had mentioned and pulled out the spare toothbrush, grateful to scrub his mouth clean.

After brushing his teeth, Namjoon reluctantly pulled off his boxers and quickly hopped into the shower, pulling the curtain across for some privacy.

He knew it was pointless, since everyone in this house had already seen him naked, but he was going to take whatever little privacy he could.