He slowly lowered his head, but the woman was impatient and yanked him down roughly, her other hand grabbing the back of his neck tightly to keep him there.

Namjoon choked, his face smothered in her cunt and he tried desperately to pull back, to gasp for air. The hand didn't leave his neck, however, nor did the one that was tangled in his hair, and he had no choice but to open his mouth slightly, inhaling the strong scent of her pussy. His hands struggled to break free of the chains so that he could push himself away, but of course the iron didn't bend to his wishes.

He could feel a large presence behind him and cringed, knowing it was the boyfriend, watching him intently. Namjoon's fear for the male far outweighed his disgust in the female and he hesitantly opened his mouth, letting his tongue slide between her wet folds.

"Ohh...God, yes," she moaned, rolling her hips against Namjoon's face. "Fuck, it's just like I always imagined."

Namjoon squeezed his eyes shut behind the blindfold, feeling tears spring up as he forced himself to keep going. He nosed his way down a little, teasing her opening with the tip of his tongue.

He could feel himself starting to disassociate from the sick horror of it all, and honestly that was just fine with him.

Wanting to just get this over with quickly, but also not wanting to do a shitty job and not get her off, as he suspected her boyfriend would probably hurt him if he didn't, Namjoon inclined his head slightly, his tongue finding her clit.

She inhaled sharply, yanking him further against her and Namjoon nearly lost his balance on the uneven mattress. Righting himself, he tried to disassociate faster as he flicked his tongue across her clit rapidly.

Her legs squeezed against his sides and her hips kept bucking up, and Namjoon took a small relief in that at least he was doing something right. He prayed she would hurry up and finish so he could sit up and take a breath of fresh air.

He had almost fully disassociated when hands roughly yanked him back.

Holden grabbed the back of Namjoon's knees and shoved them apart, making the boy grunt in surprise and discomfort.

Namjoon felt something like a cuff tighten around his ankle, and then his other, and then he discovered he couldn't close his legs anymore.

With rising panic, he realized the boyfriend had locked him into a spreader bar, and he tried again to lift his head but the girl was stronger than she looked, and kept him pinned down.

Cold hands grabbed the boys raised ass, spreading the tanned cheeks to reveal the plug and Namjoon struggled again, not knowing why this was happening but not liking it.

The base of the plug was grabbed and slowly pulled free. Holden unzipped his pants with one hand, while the other grabbed the bottle of lube and flicked the cap open.

At the sound of that, Namjoon froze, realization hitting.

And when he heard the sound of the mans pants falling to the floor, he knew he couldn't be quiet and submissive anymore.

He had put up with a lot so far, but he drew the line at this.

"No, what are you- please don't!" Namjoon begged, shooting upright as he looked over his shoulder at the man, despite not being able to see anything. "No, no, no- NO! I don't want this! I don't want to! Please!"

"Hey!" Vylette complained, reaching for the boy again. "I wasn't done!"

"No!" Namjoon struggled despite his restraints, rolling over onto his back as he kicked blindly at them. "Don't touch me!"