33

The shouting got a lot louder, and then suddenly hands were on Namjoon, grabbing his arms, hair, shoulders- it seemed like they were everywhere as they tried to stop him from firing the gun.

The hands ripped the weapon away from him and the shouting never stopped.

Namjoon winced at the volume, tears running down his cheeks.

"Please..." he begged them, straining to reach for the gun again despite his blurry vision and shaking hand.

"I guess that answers that," Vylette snapped, crossing her arms. "He would rather kill himself than pick either of us."

"He's not in his right mind." Holden grumbled, shoving the boy onto his back on the bed, watching how Namjoon was too weak to get back up, sobbing. "Probably because you fried his brain."

"Ugh, shut up already. He's crying because of everything you did, he likes me."

Holden just shook his head.

Then he smiled.

"What's so funny, you shrimp dicked dumbass?" Vylette stepped towards him.

"I've been cheating on you with your esthetician for twelve years now." Holden laughed.

He raised the gun, pointing it at her shocked and enraged face, and squeezed the trigger.

Namjoon heard a loud bang, though he was too weak to react to it, and from the corner of his hazy vision he saw someone crumple to the ground, red mist spraying his face.

It smelled like blood, and trickled down his tan skin.

Strong arms scooped him up, carrying him out of the bedroom, down the stairs, past the living room, through the kitchen and out into the garage.

Namjoon felt himself get laid down onto hard leather, a soft blanket draped over his almost naked body.

The sound of a car starting was the last thing Namjoon heard before he finally passed out.

Yoongi...