14

Holden stood there, fury on his face.

Yoongi opened his mouth to speak, but fear froze his vocal cords.

What could he say anyways? He had been caught red handed. They were fucked, and that was literal in Namjoon's case.

Holden glared at Yoongi, and then looked up at Namjoon, who was frozen in fear as well.

"I'll give you ten seconds to explain what's going on here." Holden said in a voice that was too calm to be a good sign. He leaned against the doorway and crossed his arms loosely over his chest. "Why is he out of his cage and why aren't you in school? What are you two doing together?"

Yoongi tried to tell a lie, his terrified brain scrambling to remember words, any specific ones that wouldn't escalate the situation further.

"Nine...eight...seven..." Holden raised an eyebrow as Yoongi struggled.

Namjoon gripped the towel that was in his hand, his whole arm shaking. He wanted to jump in and save Yoongi, but what could he say? Holden wanted the truth, but the truth would only anger him more, and if Namjoon told a lie that would also just piss off the man. It was a lose-lose situation they had been caught in.

"Six...five...really Yoongi? Cowarding out again?" Holden sighed, tossing his head back. "Four...three..."

"P-p-please..." Yoongi finally managed to get out, the hairbrush dropping to the floor as he trembled.

"Two."

"Please, sir- please..."

"One."

Yoongi whirled around, his terror stricken eyes catching Namjoon's equally terrified ones. His mouth opened to say something, but Holden had already pounced.

The mans hand slapped over the boys mouth, yanking Yoongi's head back against Holden's chest.

Namjoon felt the urge to jump in to Yoongi's rescue, but he could only make himself move a millimeter before fear froze him again.

Holden held Yoongi against him as he dragged the boy backwards out of the bathroom.

Yoongi's hands were struggling against Holden's, trying to pry the man's hand away, muffled cries of terror escaping as he was overpowered.

Time seemed to slow down to the point of stopping, and Namjoon felt his world shrink down to the sole moment of Yoongi's wide, terrified eyes meeting his own.

Despite his own fear, the repercussions that would surely follow his actions, his own future safety and the fact the only thing covering him right now was a mere towel, Namjoon snapped into action.

"No!" He lunged at the pair, his fingers bent to let his nails sink into the man's skin.

Holden grinned maliciously at him, and the door suddenly slammed shut in Namjoon's face.

The pornstar crashed into the solid wood painfully, making the door rattle in its frame.

"No!" Namjoon screamed, throwing himself at it again. "Yoongi!"

He grabbed the handle and yanked on it, but it wouldn't even twist- locked.

Yoongi's muffled cries slowly got fainter as he was dragged away and Namjoon's heart felt like it was about to explode out of his chest.

"Let him go!" Namjoon begged, tears running down his cheeks as he kicked and pounded on the door. "Let him go! Please! Yoongi!"

There was only silence, and Namjoon felt himself getting light headed. He had to catch his breath and calm down or else he would fall into a full blown panic attack.