31

short update rn soz, filler chaps be like: ____

big tingz coming next time uwu

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi sat nervously in an interrogation room, hesitantly biting into a chip from the bag he had been offered from the vending machine.

"We'll order some real food for you," Seokjin had promised, but then he had been called aside on some important business and Yoongi hadn't seen him for close to three hours now.

But it was okay with Yoongi, he was too anxious to eat much anyways. He knew both the man and the woman would be home by now, no doubt mad that Yoongi wasn't there. He hoped Namjoon was okay.

He didn't know how the detective and his team were going to get the pornstar out, but he had started allowing himself to hope that maybe, just maybe, fate was finally starting to be kind to him.

-

It was late at night before the detective came back, and his expression only amplified Yoongi's fears.

Yoongi jumped up from his seat. "What's wrong? Is Namjoon okay?"

"You should sit." Seokjin did as well, and Yoongi hesitantly followed his lead.

"Is Namjoon okay?" He repeated, heart pounding.

"Our recon team was staking out the house, gathering information." Seokjin started. "Everything was going well and we were forming a plan to extract Namjoon safely."

"But?" Yoongi didn't want the truth to be sugarcoated.

"About fifteen minutes ago, a loud popping sound was heard. Ten minutes later, a car sped away from the house."

Yoongi blinked. "What does that mean, exactly? Popping sound? And whose car? Why? Who was in it?"

And then he realized; and his heart dropped. He felt faint, swaying in the seat.

Seokjin winced. "It has come to our understanding a gun had been fired in the house. Two people were in the car, but we don't know yet who. I'll be real with you Yoongi... it's a possibility that the man and woman found out they had been caught and decided to try to save themselves. It's possible that... they shot Namjoon and are on the run now."

Before the detective had even finished speaking, Yoongi had collapsed.