Chapter 2: Iron Ambition, "I'm serial designation N!"

(Cue murder drones ost: whispers in the sky: https://youtu.be/-Mg-t4R3Urg)

(The story begins with sonic and uzi arriving at the corpse house as Sonic's jaw nearly drops at the sight of the dead drones)

Sonic: y'know... I've smashed my fair share of robots. But this is... yikes.

(Uzi walks on a worker drone's head without noticing before she looks down at it)

Uzi: big yikes. C'mon, the pod should be close by.

(They get to the landing pod and see machinery everywhere)

Sonic: sheesh, and I thought Eggman made a mess with his stuff

Uzi: "Eggman"? You guys have live eggs on your planet?

Sonic: heh. Not actual eggs, he's just a big bad scientist that's tried to take over my world a few times. We all call 'em "eggman" 'cause he's shaped like an egg.

Uzi: Uh-huh...

(Uzi starts rummaging through scrap parts as sonic looks over to her)

Sonic: hm?

(Uzi looks back at him)

Uzi: well help me dig through this junk! If we're lucky, we can find that missing piece quick!

(She goes back to rummaging while sonic picks up a severed worker arm)

Sonic: I doubt you can find anything in all this, most of its busted up robot parts.

Uzi (o-s): just look!

Sonic: alright! Alright, I'm looking! Sheesh!

(He starts looking around too before uzi then finds the last piece of her railgun)

Uzi: ah-ha! Here we go!

Sonic: you found it?

Uzi: yeah! Now let's-

(Suddenly the whole place starts getting darker)

Uzi: oh crap...!

(She quickly grabs Sonic's arm and pulls him behind a piece of scrap)

Sonic: ah! Uzi, what're you-?!

(She pulls sonic down)

Uzi: shut up and stay down!

(A drone with large angelic wings lands on the pod as sonic slowly peeks from behind the scrap piece and sees the drone crush a worker's head before sonic jumps back down)

Sonic (whispers): I take it that's one of the murder drones?

(Uzi nods in response as she uses a piece of glass to watch the murder drone, suddenly sonic starts glowing cyan)

Sonic: ...?!

(He takes out the cyan chaos emerald as it's the source of the light)

Uzi (whispers): sonic, stop it!