Chapter 3: The Choices We Make, Destined Sonic Showdown

(Cue sonic frontiers ost: guardian: ASURA: https://youtu.be/-LgNjCvQHxc?si=yyifP0_wB3B8_D6n)

(Story starts where the last chapter left off as sonic and N are going at it as both of them are repeatedly ramming into each other before N turns his hand into missile launcher and fires some missiles at sonic but he dashes past them but not before kicking one away and grabbing another as he then throws it back at N)

Sonic: return to sender!

N: ...!!!

(He flies to the side to dodge the missile as sonic rushes at N before jumping at him and throws several punches and kicks at N but he uses his wings to block them before he tries to slash sonic with his claws but sonic dashes out of the way as N then turns his hand into a gun and starts shooting sonic but he runs around the bullets)

Sonic: y'know, going by what you told me. You hardly seem as bad as your friends!

(He then jumps behind N)

Sonic: aside from the creepy smile you've got going.

(N turns to face sonic)

Sonic: Why even bother putting up with them if they're just gonna treat you like garbage?

(N's eyes switch back from the X on his visor back to his normal eyes)

N: I'm following the rules! Nothing bad ever comes out of that!

(He turns his hands into blades again as N rushes at sonic and slashes at him but sonic slides under it before N kicks sonic back)

Sonic: GCK!

(He tumbles backwards)

Sonic: yeah, for you. Not everyone else!

(N quickly tries slashing at sonic again)

Sonic: WOAH!

(He jumps backwards to dodge it as sonic then uses his sonic boom attack to start blasting energy shots at N from his feet)

Sonic: HUUGH!