Chapter 25: The Anti-Christ's Victory Song, Truths And Discoveries

(Cue murder drones ost: earth: https://youtu.be/acjuFHzybMs?si=RiVUZTfFxoqT7mwF)

LOCATION: COPPER 9, CABIN FEVER LABS: OFFICE LEVELS: TORTURE ROOM A.

(Story starts with Alice teleporting back into the torture chamber that uzi, V, Amy and knuckles are in as she falls to her knees)

Alice: *pant*... *pant*... *pant*...!

Uzi (o-s): awww, show's over already?

Alice: ...!?

(She looks up at uzi as who's giving Alice a smug smirk from the table she's still binded to)

Uzi: that really backfired on you face didn't it, creep? Bet your heads spinning big time.

Knuckles: it'll be spinning a whole lot faster if you don't let us go right now!

Amy: yeah!

(Alice gets up)

Alice: and give up ma leverage? As if.

(Suddenly beau comes rushing in and quickly taps Alice's shoulder)

Alice: hm? What is it, beau?

(Beau points to the monitors showing Tessa, N and tails' room as they see they're all gone before Alice dashes up to the monitor)

Alice: what?! How'd they get out?! I told ya to keep on eye on 'em!

(Beau shrugs as Alice then angrily turns to him)

Alice: well they can't leave the office, idjit!

(She looks at a set of buttons on the wall before smirking)

Alice: can't get back in our rooms neither.

(She presses the buttons to doors 1 and 2 to close them before pressing the button to door 3 as the shadow of another sentinel can be seen once it opens)

Amy: huh?!

Knuckles: oh great, she's got more of them!

Alice: course I do! They're not as good as gold and silver, but I can still control 'em.