Chapter 26: Desperate Measures, Revenge At Last

(Cue sonic the hedgehog 2006 ost: iblis: https://youtu.be/Tpwazd2Xd8Y?si=zibNjOBEpir8P4jE)

(Story starts where last chapter left off as the squad is face to face with the mechanized mother wisp as Alice is riding on its back while standing as the wisp waves it's metal tentacles around)

N: AAH!!! MAMA WISP'S AWAKE!!!

V: we can see that, N!!

Amy: she... she's massive!!

Alice: mighty kind of ya to notice! This is ma loyal steed, big bertha! I'll admit, she's a real feisty one! I had to shove a few sentinel parts on her to keep her stable! Yer tricks ain't gonna help ya this time! *laughs*

(The Mecha wisp roars at the group)

Tessa: stand your ground, it can't kill all of us!

N: why CAN'T it kill all of us??

Tessa: ...huh. Good point.

Sonic: everyone cool your jets. I've taken down a mech just like this before. All we gotta do it knock it around a bunch and destroy that armor!

Knuckles: uh, but won't that make it UNstable??

Sonic: I mean... yeah, but we gotta start somewhere, right?

(The mecha wisp raises one of its tentacles)

Uzi: start by DODGING!!

(It then swings it down at the group as everyone jumps away to dodge the tentacle while Alice laughs before Tessa then shoots at the wisp but the blasts only bounce off its armor as the Mecha wisp then roars at her before swinging it's other tentacle at Tessa)

Tessa: ...!!

Amy: HA!

(She throws her hammer at the tentacle to knock it away as the mecha wisp roars again before turning to Amy)

Amy: uh oh...

(The mouths at the end of the Mecha wisp's tentacles opens up before they fire off blasts into the air as the Mecha wisp then swings its tentacles back down as purple cubes start dropping)

Tails: CUBES INCOMING!!

(Everyone dodges the falling cubes until one falls right above uzi's head)

Uzi: ...!!!

(She quickly uses her solver to catch it before it could squash her)

Uzi: NGK!

(Her eyes start flickering to yellow and back to purple as she struggles to hold the cube up before N notices)

N: aw, biscuits!!

(He quickly flies to uzi and grabs her out of the way as the cube crashes to the floor)

Uzi: gck... tha-a-anks.

(She glitches out while flickering yellow again as N looks at her with much concern)

N: uzi...!

(It cuts to knuckles who's running at the mecha wisp before he jumps at it)

Knuckles: NERAAAGH!!

(He throws a punch but the Mecha wisp blocks it uses one of its tentacles as knuckles then jumps back)

Knuckles: grr...!

Alice: haha! What's wrong, red?! Ya can't punch this one?!

(The mecha wisp roars before swinging it's other tentacle down at knuckles but he jumps away to dodge it as tails flies around the mecha wisp while trying to shoot down at Alice with his arm cannon but the Mecha wisp blocks the shots with one of its tentacles)