Chapter 6: Night Of The Living Snake Crab, A Counterfeit Existence

(Story starts with uzi, Thad and N arriving at the colony as a worker cracks open the door and waves to the trio)

Ron: welcome back, Thad! Uh, wait...

(He points at uzi)

Ron: Isn't she grounded or something?

Uzi: ugh, banished! Has my dad been saying I'm grounded?!

(Ron then looks at N)

Ron: genocide robot?

(Uzi and Thad both look at N as he hands the worker a picture he drew saying "I'm sorry..." on it)

Ron: ...oh, alright! Just don't do it again! Get in here, ya goobs!

(He hangs up the drawing on the door before it cuts to where Tim and Frank were killed as the whole place had turned into a crime scene)

(Cue murder drones ost: gimme a hand: https://youtu.be/4vzIYLTiaso)

Rando worker: yeah, where's khan? 'Cause this looks, ahaha, ugh, non-ideal.

Sarah: parent teacher conference. Something about his daughter being more important than building a door in this hallway. Ugh, kind of cringe.

Rando worker: ew, yeah- UGH! Oh, give me a minute.

(He nearly throws up in his mouth)

Rando worker: ah, yeah. Okay. Almost threw up.

(Uzi, Thad, and N are seen eavesdropping on them)

N (whispers): you good?

Uzi (whispers): I'm good. Stop asking!

(She pushes N away before signaling the two to follow her as they sneak past the drones)

Sarah: any forensic things over there? Do we have fingerprints?

(Suddenly every other worker around turns into holograms before disappearing as the entire crime scene turns into a hologram and disappears too along with the body they were examining and her coffee, a drop of oil lands on sarah's hand before she looks up and becomes horrified as it cuts back to the parent teacher conference)

Khan: I mean, you don't think it's my parenting, do you? I left her for dead ONCE. It sounds like she's bored in your class, and the other kids suck. Call her damaged again, and I will install a door ON YOUR FACE!!

(Uzi's teacher is just ignoring khan and playing solitaire on his visor as lizzy and doll are just watching them as lizzy rolls her eyes and turns to doll)

Lizzy: where are your folks?

Doll: ...мертвый. Я смотрел, как они умирают. (...dead. I watched them die.)

Lizzy: ...that was the joke, idiot.

(A hologram of lizzy appears outside the door as it knocks and lizzy and doll see it)

Lizzy: that girl is... gorgeous, right? I'm gonna let her in.

(She gets up to open the door but doll uses her absolute solver power to break it)

Lizzy: AH! Jesus, sorry industrial strength ghost, or whatever. Settle.

(Doll puts her hand over her face and looks at the lizzy hologram before it disappears as it then cuts back to uzi, N and Thad who are all looking around in the darkness)

(Cue sonic adventure 2 ost: event: 3 black noises - revival -space colony ark ver.-: https://youtu.be/JGZvRXQCrrk)

Thad: man, all I can smell is oil in here.