Chapter 22: A Pair Of Shooting Stars, Race Of The Century

(Story starts where the last chapter left off as everyone but knuckles and Amy are shook before N walks up)

N: t... Tessa?

Tessa: N!!

Tessa: N!!

Sonic, tails, uzi, V: J?!

(J glares at the sight of sonic in fury)

J: HEDGEHOG!

(She bolts straight at sonic)

Sonic: ...!!

(Cue sonic adventure 2 ost: shut up, faker!: https://youtu.be/qj6exYQ1Dy4?si=eZZ0dsKD8vISOLK7)

(J rams into sonic but they lock hands as sonic slides back on the ice)

Sonic: ngk! How's it goin', J? You're looking a lot less wormy than usual!

J: I've got beef with you, rat! You made a fool out of me!

(She pulls one of her hands out of Sonic's grip before it turns into a blade)

Sonic: ...?!

J: RAH!

(She slashes at sonic but he jumps back to dodge it)

Sonic: Uhh, are you talking about before or after you turned into a worm?

J: GRR!

(She rushes at sonic to slash him again)

J: NERAAAH-!!

(Suddenly knuckles punches the side of J's face)

Knuckles: YAH!

J: GAAAAAAH!!!

(She goes flying back before J tumbles on the ice as knuckles turns to sonic)

Knuckles: ...I read that moment correctly, right? I didn't want to interrupt this time, but it looked like... you know... she was trying to kill you?

(Sonic gives him a thumbs up)

Sonic: no, yeah. You got it.

(Tails and Amy form up with sonic and knuckles as they get ready while J gets back up and sees the 3 mobians)