Chapter 20: Revenge And Determination, An Unlikely Team Up

(Story starts with sonic regaining consciousness as he's lying on the floor)

Sonic: uhhggh... knocked out again? Ugh... huh?

(He pulls his hands up only to see that their in energy binds)

Sonic: and I'm hog-tied... AGAIN.

(He pulls himself up and looks around, seeing that he's in a prison cell before looking at the binds on his wrists and the bands on his ankles)

Sonic: hurrrgh! Grch!

(He tries to pull his hands apart but can't)

Sonic: hmmm... oh!

(He shuts his eyes)

Sonic: mmmmmmm....

(He tries to vibrate his body but he can't do that either)

Doll (o-s): не утруждайте себя использованием своих сил, эти ограничения не позволят вам. (don't bother using your powers, those restraints aren't going to let you.)

(He opens his eyes)

Sonic: huh?

(He looks behind him and sees doll sitting in the dark corner on the other side of the cell with the same restraints)

Doll: Я уже пробовал. (I've already tried.)

Sonic: doll??

Doll: Тот доктор, которого вы знаете, умнее, чем я думал. (That doctor you know is smarter than I gave him credit for.)

Sonic: ...*sighs* Look, doll. If you're gonna talk to me, you gotta do it in a language I can understand.

Doll: mmmmm...

(She sifts through her options menu and changes her language settings to english with a slight russian accent)

Doll: is this better?

(Sonic's face lights up)

Sonic: YES! Like, a million times better! Thank you! Now what were you saying?

Doll: I said not to bother using your powers, those restraints are not going to let you. I have already tried using mine.

(Sonic looks at the restraints on his hands again)

Sonic: they blocked out your solver? How? Where are we?

Doll: I do not know. Last I remember you were knocked unconscious by a robot that looked like you, I tried running away but I got caught as well.

Sonic: robot that looked like... metal sonic! So that means eggman's behind this! And if we're here, he must have the...

(Sonic's eyes widen)

Sonic: oh no.

(He looks at the restraints on his hands again before back at doll)

Sonic: you sure that your solver couldn't break outta these??

(Doll shakes her head)

Doll: no. And I cannot teleport either.

Sonic: hmm... HUGH!

(He goes into his ball form for a second before falling out of it and lands on his back)

Sonic: GAH! Man, I can't even curl up with these on!

(Sonic walks over to doll)

Sonic: this bites.

(He slides down next to her before doll scoots over to the other side a bit and looks the other way)