Chapter 32: Sonic Vs. Uzi Part 2: Super Scuffle, Chasing Revenge

(Cue murder drones ost: solver uzi: https://youtu.be/PzrkkqTxHis?si=p7GTfV4Wyy9sfwh0)

(Starts where last chapter left off as super sonic and super absolute uzi are face to face with each other)

Sonic: uzi... you...!

Absolute uzi: aww, what's the matter, sonic? Don't like the new look? We think it suits us quite well.

Sonic: tch. Okay, so you've got a super form now. Not like leeching off my power's gonna do you any good, you're just cheating.

Absolute uzi: YOUR power? Oh man! *laughs* ahhh... do we look like we need YOUR power?

Sonic: no, what you NEED is to snap yourself out of this!

Absolute uzi: uuggh, this again? The only thing we want to hear is you pleading for your life!

Sonic: I know you don't mean that! The solver's what's making you do this, you don't hurt people! It goes against everything you do!

Absolute uzi: grrr... you and those sky demons are hardly considered people...! You don't know us!

Sonic: uzi...!

Absolute uzi: ENOUGH!

(She suddenly charges a blast in her hands)

Sonic: ...!

Absolute uzi: RAAH!!

(She fires a MUCH larger beam at sonic but he teleports to a different spot to dodge it)

Absolute uzi: woah...!

(She looks at her hands)

Absolute uzi: we can see why you like this form so much...

(She clenches her hands into fists as gold electricity starts sparking from them)

Absolute uzi: this is AMAZING!!

(She powers up more)

Sonic: ergh!

Absolute uzi: what do you say we put this power to the test?!

(She bolts at sonic before almost instantly appearing behind him with her arm pulled back as everything goes in slow-mo as sonic is seen slowly looking behind him)

Sonic: ...!!

(He puts his arms up)

Absolute uzi: HAA!!

(Uzi throws a punch which sonic manages to block as the impact makes a shockwave which sends sonic flying backwards)

Sonic: URGH!

(Uzi rushes at sonic again with a grin on her face as she starts punching sonic rapidly but he blocks them all)

Sonic: RRGH...!

Absolute uzi: HAHAHA! YAH!

(She throws a kick at sonic but he teleports to dodge it and reappears in another spot with a blast in his hand)

Sonic: DAH!

(She just looks back at the blast)

Absolute uzi: *giggles* CHAOS CONTROL!

(She teleports to dodge it as the blast explodes on the ground)

Sonic: SHE CAN USE CHAOS CONTROL!

(Uzi then reappears in front of sonic and slams him down)

Absolute uzi: HAGH!

Sonic: GWAH!!

(He goes flying down but uzi teleports on the ground first with her leg pulled back)